Lando fanbase confuses me

Dark Individual

GOAT of all GOATS
Banned
Reaction score
Why does Lando have such a rabid fanbase? The guy is entertaining sure but I mean come on you gotta win a fight or two. Can't just keep on losing to unranked fighters and keep making excuses like he is still exciting and he lost close fights. The only achievement he's ever had was giving Fergusson a tough fight which again he ended up getting finished. Will you guys be making bandwagon threads when Cando Canatta gets cut and goes to Bellator after this upcoming fight? I don't think there will be more than 3 guys joining the lame bandwagon then.

You answered your own questions.

He's entertaining. He's a real warrior.
Also he won't get cut.

Last edited:
I didn't understand this either, I came on this site and saw he had a fan club. At first I thought it was a parody but then I saw them arguing with you and writing big paragraphs about their hero. Come on guys, what is this Lando worship about?

Why does it matter if other people like him?

He's fun to watch, where's the harm in that?

I didn't understand this either, I came on this site and saw he had a fan club. At first I thought it was a parody but then I saw them arguing with you and writing big paragraphs about their hero. Come on guys, what is this Lando worship about?

I feel like watching Shottas now.
dope ass movie

Sherdog likes. Bottom line.

Go into one of those threads and all you do is scroll through tags.

tbNDh51aVIqQ.gif

lando sort of reminds me of an exciting fighter i thoroughly enjoyed watching fight but got cut and his name is Daron Jae Cruickshank.

I agree, the way he betrayed Han is unforgivable, he should have no fans

Also fuck off, he won't get cut.

You must be a delusional fan of his. He won't get cut? Wtf, he has one win in all 5 of his ufc fights.

Hasn't he won like 3 FOTN bonuses? Putting on good fights will get you a following.

It's like the Platinum Nation in that they won't ditch their boy because he brings it no matter what.

Win or lose Lando and Perry put out exciting fights. That's all that matters. The only people who are overly obsessed about wins are people who live vicariously through fighters.

People like guys that entertain. That's why they keep the Landos and cut the Jon Fitches.

Why does it matter if other people like him?

He's fun to watch, where's the harm in that?
Almost like this is entertainment or something....

Hey @Dark Individual , I never realised you prophesied your own return. That was actually quite cool to discover.

Win or lose Lando and Perry put out exciting fights. That's all that matters. The only people who are overly obsessed about wins are people who live vicariously through fighters.
I can completely understand why Perry has so many fans. He won a lot more fights than he lost on top of being exciting. If that wasn't enough, hes got a very unique personality that attracts fans. He is nothing like Lando. Lando fans just tried to copy Perry fans but miserably failed.

Also fuck off, he won't get cut.
If he loses to that can they have lined up for him then he will. 9-4-1 fighters who are four fights removed from a win are not UFC level.

Lando reminds me of a fighter that had a very bad record, Cando Cannata
i dont know you can have a terrible record and still be an exciting fighter. one does not exclude the other. if gaethje went on a big losing streak but still put on fights till the death noone would stop watching him. nate has a bad win loss ratio but id watch every time he fights.

Back