New footage of Khabib allegedly spitting on Conor after finishing him emerges

ChrisPalmquest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Herb was standing in the way in the UFC footage, here it looks like a clear spit to me.

15401095352015641.gif

It seems for whatever reason UFC is not releasing Thrill and the Agony, they no doubt have footage of everything from all angles and all the in cage trash talk for this historic event.

Last edited:
Can we get any further away with that replay??

Surely someone has cell footage from the rafters

Herb was standing in the way in the UFC footage, here it looks like a clear spit.

15401095352015641.gif

It seems for whatever reason UFC is not releasing Thrill and the Agony, they no doubt have footage of everything from all angles and all the in cage trash talk for this historic event.

He just wanted to cool down the burning area on Conor's neck

Good angle. Need another one further away to confirm.

Wow, did he really spit on him? I wasn't sure, I was thinking he was leaning in to say something.

That's pretty horrible if he did. Spitting on a beaten opponent is as unsportsmanlike as you can get.

I don't even like Conor but that's a scum bag move lol. Someone spits on me one of us gotta die that's all there is too it lmfao....ain't enough soap in the world for some shit.

un23nn0.gif

Can't see it bro.

clear spit? he moved his head forward, u cant really tell if he was spitting or just screaming at conor
even if he did spit on mcgregor who gives a fuck, guy deserved it after the shit talk and death threats

If Khabib spit on him then Conor just sat there and took it meekly.

Confirmation that Khabib stole Conor's soul.

That is what you do to somebody who insults your dad, if he insulted my dad I would be thinking more like spitting 45. cal bullets at his head so spitting is not that big a deal. Fucking with family is how people get killed all the time the shit is not a joke business or not he should have kept his insults to Khabib only since that is who he was fighting.

Khabib claims that "MMA is respect sport" and he does stupid shit all the time lol he's a hypocrite

That is what you do to somebody who insults your dad, if he insulted my dad I would be thinking more like spitting 45. cal bullets at his head so spitting is not that big a deal. Fucking with family is how people get killed all the time the shit is not a joke business or not he should have kept his insults to Khabib only since that is who he was fighting.
6a47ee5aa5886ae2e49176fed4bee21e414e482a8ed6de02d784cdcb0934ba8c.jpg

Conor said he would have killed Khabib if he got off the bus.

I hope he did spit on him, although I doubt he did.

But hey it's just business.

Last edited:
Khabib claims that "MMA is respect sport" and he does stupid shit all the time lol he's a hypocrite
Khabib's goal was to show that there are consequences to talking shit about family and nation, he wasnt gonna fucking kiss conor on the cheek after the fight dumbass

Back