Khabib presenting himself at the football pitch

Nooob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

cacdefb42203e017b0aa9338822ef8b9

5bcb12cfdda4c8430d8b4595.jpg

5bcb107bfc7e93cd108b4589.jpg

It’s about time he gets to witness some A level athletes.

I came to hate, but damn. That's impressive. They really love Khabib.

Khabib presents himself at local football parks - D level celebrity at best.

Meanwhile,

cowboys.png

This Anzhi?

Wow, remember when they had that billionaire owner who poured money into them?

Yeah, being an A+ level athlete, he could teach them a lot.

Let’s be honest here, pal. If Khalbib could, he wouldn’t be fighting to make a living. Athletes, real A level athletes, play team sports. Lol at wrassslin and mma.

Let’s be honest here, pal. If Khalbib could, he wouldn’t be fighting to make a living. Athletes, real A level athletes, play team sports. Lol at wrassslin and mma.
Coming from Dagestan, it's not surprising he wrestled as a child. And obviously it paid off for him, so I don't see the problem.

Top footballers don't even know where Dagestan is as they don't leave England, Spain, Italy, Germany or France until they join the MLS or Chinese retirement leagues but it's good to see him doing something for his local fans rather than trying to sell some shitty whiskey in a foreign country.

I came to hate, but damn. That's impressive. They really love Khabib.

I came to hate too, but damn...when he stopped to speak to those disabled guys I almost got some dust in my eyes...

Come on mate.
Khabib only has one 1st rd finish in the UFC.
Plus he's a manlet.

hykxutf.gif
gronk%20beast.gif
rob-gronkowski.gif

gronk.0.gif

source.gif

Rob is too big and athletic.

heres mariusz pudzianowski, literally one of the strongest men who ever existed, after he tapped to strikes against a washed up tim sylvia

20100522014336_Tim_Sylvia_Marius_Pudzianowski_0015.JPG

you suck

I came to hate too, but damn...when he stopped to speak to those disabled guys I almost got some dust in my eyes...

Word and even the crowd rushing the field chanting his name. You could see they really loved the guy & how much it meant to them.

Back