Mike Russell exposed/working with Conor team

BrownHammer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Good day people of Sherdog, i have been following MMA for many years, i have also beent training MMA for 6 years, altho i suck at it i do my best in training. There is a lot that pisses me off when it comes to MMA media/Journalists, but nothing is worse then journalists that makes up stories and always bullshit with people. Mike Russell has been making up stories about Ali Abdelaziz for 5 years now, and for 5 years he has been talking about his "Podcast" with 100 hours of Audio evidence. I have been waiting for all his deadline and "evidence" for years now, he promised the people to "give us a bombshell" in the UFC 229 fight week, then the deadline was the week after, then he said " give me 10 days, new evidence". Every deadline has been bullshit since years. Also i found out that he is friends with John Kavanagh. So what is htis guy doing ?

Good day people of Sherdog, i have been following MMA for many years, i have also beent training MMA for 6 years, altho i suck at it i do my best in training. There is a lot that pisses me off when it comes to MMA media/Journalists, but nothing is worse then journalists that makes up stories and always bullshit with people. Mike Russell has been making up stories about Ali Abdelaziz for 5 years now, and for 5 years he has been talking about his "Podcast" with 100 hours of Audio evidence. I have been waiting for all his deadline and "evidence" for years now, he promised the people to "give us a bombshell" in the UFC 229 fight week, then the deadline was the week after, then he said " give me 10 days, new evidence". Every deadline has been bullshit since years. Also i found out that he is friends with John Kavanagh. So what is htis guy doing ?

Looking for more evidence?

You do understand that Abdel Aziz WAS in terrorist orgs , and he DOES have a son that doesn't see a penny from him?

Russel doesn't lie about this.

Conor tried every dirty trick in the book in this fight including cheating the whole way through and he still got destroyed.

Last edited:
Weird thread, there's plenty of evidence all ready out.

Tons of evidence out there already. Nothing Conor said about him was a lie.

No idea who this Mike Russell is though is his podcast any good? From your description seems like it wouldnt be worth a listen.

Although Ali's past is clearly shady as fuck, Russell always seem like a obsessed full of shit narcissist dude. Fuck both.

Sup Ali.

Good to see you on Sherdog, Akhi.

La Ilaha Illa Allah.

okay now i understand why ali hates kavanagh so much

Looking for more evidence?

You do understand that Abdel Aziz WAS in terrorist orgs , and he DOES have a son that doesn't see a penny from him?

Russel doesn't lie about this.
Listen, if the guy was a informant, then good. He helped the police to take down those dogs. If he has problem with his child, not paying and shit, who gives a fuck. I don't watch mma to dig in peoples privat life. You really think that UFC and others will work with Ali if he has illegal shit going on? Bob bennett was former Big FBI agent, don't be stupid bro.

Although Ali's past is clearly shady as fuck, Russell always seem like a obsessed full of shit narcissist dude. Fuck both.
Agree, listen man if Ali hlped the Police with those dogs terrorists then it's up to him. Who cares about his past, as long as he is good now. I care about MMA, i don't care about his privat life. America have FBI and CIA, they would be on his ass if he has made mistakes. Ali dose a great job in MMA, he has been helping mma fighters and saving their career for a long time now. Lets rather talk about that, then his past. Mike Russell is a bullshit guy, if have evidence, then he should go to the FBI.

You really think that UFC and others will work with Ali if he has illegal shit going on?

Yes, I do think so.

Bob bennett was former Big FBI agent, don't be stupid bro

So? You think he brings some kind of special ethical code into NSAC?
Especially since all the steroid "exclusions" look as shady as it can only be recently?

Tons of evidence out there already. Nothing Conor said about him was a lie.

No idea who this Mike Russell is though is his podcast any good? From your description seems like it wouldnt be worth a listen.
Then why dosen't he go to the police with it? HE dosen't have shit, the only reason mike dose this is just for attention and money. He made a pateron to earn some money, if he had 1 relevant evidence,he would have put it out there 6 years ago. The fact is that Ali has more then 60 fighters in UFC, rich as fuck.

Yes, I do think so.

So? You think he brings some kind of special ethical code into NSAC?
Especially since all the steroid "exclusions" look as shady as it can only be recently?
Then you are stupid, Bob benett is legit former FBI agent. Ali is clean, its not that easy in USA to be a celeb "Criminal" you know that right? If Mike had 1 evidence on Ali, this shit would have been resolved 6 years ago. Btw, how low life are you to care about the mans privat life? I mean, do you not have a life? Don't you have thinks to care about, why go deep into a mans life and family matters? Mike is sick person.

Back