Is Conor teasing the rematch ?

Idk but I sure hope so

He doesn't deserve a fucking rematch. Time to stop getting coddled. You got worked the entire fight, it wasnt close at all. Fight your way back up the ranks like everyone else has to.

Better yet, khabib should just fuck off for the next 2 years and refuse to defend his title like conor did.

As a Conor fan I have to admit I dont believe he wants the rematch. If he wanted to fight he should have fought the hands

He's reflecting on a better time in his life. Those halycon days. Way before he got fucking smeshed.

Moments later...

khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-ufc-2291.jpg

He want none of that. Khabib will literally end his career. Was such a beating

No there should be no rematch.He got his ass kicked and did nothing at all to khabib so there is no way he should get a rematch.Make his ass fight other guys and work his way back up like everyone else has to do.

He got #metoo by the ref.....That's gonna be his official excuse, once he has the balls to cry about the lost on ellen.

s-64dd60e88d8f67f785f9fe7669c4635e0432e217.jpg

Old news. Rematch was already confirmed when Dana said it would be Tony-Khabib.

He’s going to smash khabib in rematch said no one.

Let's hope not.

There are better, more competitive fights out there for both Conor and Khabib, and everyone wants to see Khabib vs Cucuy.

As a Khabib fan, I want him to fight Tony the most,

but I would still enjoy seeing him lay another epic beatdown on Conor.

This will be a beatdown of the ages.

?????????

Conor isn't in the position to call for rematches. That's Khabib's decision.

Besides, Conor only wants rematches when he loses. Fuck that. Back of the line.

No. He’s just trying to stay fresh on people’s minds in hopes that they’ll buy his whiskey.

You haven't watched many fights have you?

It was a beating. Come on, man. Khabib was working him over for everything apart the third. Conor didn't even try to fight those hands for a reason. He was scared and he was done.

Back