Nick Diaz calls out Canelo and CoGar calls out Pacquiao

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
An in-shape Nick would give Canelo a run for his money. I can see Canelo winning a closer fight than everyone expects as he gasses late

Here CoGar calls out Pacquiao

Let's not embarrass ourselves further....

Canelo's cardio is better than nicks. Canelo's chin is better than nicks. I like Nick, but in a pure boxing match canelo starches him.

Last edited:
Unless you're name is Connor there's still no money in MMA.
Didn't any MMA fighters watch the May/Mac fight?
If an MMA fighter boxes a top boxer they lose embarrassingly badly.

Why is this even a thing anyway? Conor vs Mayweather should have killed it off for a generation of fighters.

An in-shape Nick would give Canelo a run for his money. I can see Canelo winning a closer fight than everyone expects as he gasses late

Here CoGar calls out Pacquiao

shut up

Man, people need to watch the video.

Cody didn't even really call out Pac it was Russell Peters that did it for Cody. Russell didn't even sound all that serious.

Nick Diaz wants that DAZN money....

with nick's defense and canelo's speed/power....<6>
YawningConsciousChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

I seriously can't even remember what year Nick Diaz last fought... SMDH

Don't think Cody's chin wants shit to do with pac even at 40 years old lol

Canelo would walk through Nick's pitty pat punches and land hard right hand counters. His bodywork off the jab would take it all away from Nick as the fight progressed. This isn't some guy who will put the earmuffs on while Nick racks their body. Nick would take vicious uppercuts trying to do his bodywork as well.

Now I have to wonder what your other 13,500 posts look like..did you purchase this account?Win the password in a bet?Jesus christ.I'm honestly sorry to say,but how fucking retarded can people get?Cinnamon would beat the ever living fuck out of Diaz like nothing.Hands down the dumbest thing I have heard in a long long time.What's even sadder is you're in the boxing forum a ton.Not trying to be a dick,i'm just baffled at how anyone could think Nick Diaz would give Canelo "a run for his money".Beyond baffled tbh...laugh out loud level.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back