Media El Cucuy should never have been stripped , should be next at title shot-Rogan

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Damn straight , if he wasn't stripped there would be no reason to avoid announcing Tony vs Khabib

How are they even going to sell the Khabib/McGregor rematch ?. I mean, i know its going to sell but how are Dana&co going to talk this fight up ? The first fight was a one sided mauling

colin should have never been brought in to the lw picture.

until tony - kabob fight was over with.

We all know this.

It's still going to be Conor that gets fed to Khabib next because UFC doesn't care about anything other than fast money.

How are they even going to sell the Khabib/McGregor rematch ?. I mean, i know its going to sell but how are Dana&co going to talk this fight up ? The first fight was a one sided mauling
It will be easy

• 2 year lay off
  • Conor won round 3
  • The comment made about some ominous situation that happened back stage by the telecast team

rogan is full of shit

tomorrow he'll say something else

Khabib vs Ferguson and Mcgregor vs Diaz on the same card out sells Khabib vs Mcgregor rematch and it makes way more sense in terms of rankings.

He should never have had an interim belt in the first place so stripping him of it when he was out injured was fine.

If they'd have stripped Conor of the real belt and Tony had it and not some pretend belt there may be a point here but as that didn't happen there's not.
Having a fake belt shouldn't be the reason Khabib vs Tony happens, it should happen because they're the two best LWs in the UFC.

The people who buy PPVs are at fault too, if they bought them because of fighter ability and not because of press conferences then Khabib vs Tony would get more buys than a Conor fight.

DGrMTBIUMAAJNVo.jpg

Lol@UFCBelts

This is The Money Era!

rogan is full of shit

tomorrow he'll say something else

Rogan Diaz is like water. He takes the shape of what is sitting across from him. Then he says, "weed is so fucking amazing."

I dont give a fuck if Tony has a belt or not. Whats it do for me? I just want toxsee him and Khabib fight. Then i want to see him and geathje fight.

It's the fight to make. 12 winning steak vs 11 fight winning streak. It's not only an historical LW bout, but arguably top 3 greatest match-ups in UFC history.

I'm not sure, I think it depends on McGregor. If Conor wants to rematch Khabib soon, the UFC will grant him that fight and it's totally understandable, Khabib vs McGregor is a win-win for them. They will most likely book Ferguson vs Poirier. If McGregor decides to take more time off, Khabib vs Ferguson is the obvious one to make.

Back