Don Frye only won 1 decision in 20 wins!

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
And it was in an absolute grudge match against Ken Shamrock in Pride. He survived some pretty gnarly leglock attempts in doing so.

If you haven't watched the fight, do yourself a favor and do it. Now.

That feud is memorable

I remember watching it as it went down, Don was one of my favorite fighters back then

During an exchange I recall Don briefly knocking Ken down

The trash talk was epic.

Both fighters' career went downhill after that bout...

That's a real moustache ladies and gentleman.

That feud is memorable

I remember watching it as it went down, Don was one of my favorite fighters back then

The ground woke Ken up as he hit it, he was out for that split second

Bad Blood, remember rooting for Shamrock, but respecting the hell out of Frye after that one. The leg locks would have tapped most guys.

Don Frye is the only man that needs two jock straps. One for his stache.

That feud is memorable

I think that was in the first round, can't remember if it was after or before the leg locks.

All I know is that shit was wild.

I thought Ken won. Great fight though. Both guys left it all in there

Amazing rivalry.

I recall Frye got hooked on pain killers cuz Shamwow wrecked his leg. That really was Kens final “hoorah”. It’s well known Kens WWF endeavors wrecked his knees, body, and prime along with the game evolving while he was away.

Don Frye is the only man that needs two jock straps. One for his stache.

When Freddie Mercury's will stated that Don Frye inherit the stache, it also included the jock, which Frye humbly refused, opting for his own, non used pair. True story.

Don's ankles were fucked up for some time after that. Seem to remember an interview where he stated how bad they were popping while ken was wrenching on them but knew with all the trash talk between the two leading up to it that he couldn't tap.

Don Frye also participated in a work in his 3rd fight with Mark Hall to get him to advance to fight Tank in the Ultimate 96 tourney

Back