Media Some Poor Guy Got Annihilated and Taken Out of the Ring on a Stretcher Live on Fight Pass

What a shitty life for 98% of pro fighters....UGH!
My hats off to them, but it really is a horrible way to earn a living

FlawedTinyBison-max-1mb.gif

The way his neck was angled when he hit the mat...yikes.

How he landed looked really ugly. Watch his head, hope his neck is OK.

If that stupid planking challenge is still a thing somewhere, it can end. That guy wins.

It's a mad mad sport.
The first shot was like a hammer and he ate it but the one that put him down was just a little tap.

The guy that knocked him out looks like a senior citizen.

The way his neck was angled when he hit the mat...yikes.
Yeah reminded me of a less serious version of when that dude was doing that car jumping presentation on those mechanical legs and overshot the jump to go face first into the ground paralyzing himself

It reminds me of this high school incident where this bully kid went behind someone and RNC them. He let go and the kid broke his face when he faceplanted.

Reminds me of this from PFL 7. Hope it isn't as bad - Johnson broke his neck and needed surgery, though he was able to stand a week later. now.

Yeah reminded me of a less serious version of when that dude was doing that car jumping presentation on those mechanical legs and overshot the jump to go face first into the ground paralyzing himself
Never saw or heard of this. You have any more info ? A name or point me in the direction of this ?

Back