So how is Conor/Nate III not a no-brainer?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Win for Nate = earns enough $$$ to retire

Win for Conor = probably wins. Demonstrates how good he is in rematches to earn another crack at Khabib

Win for UFC & fans = probably cracks 1M PPV buys. Guaranteed barnburner

After that we can see Conor vs. Silva @ 175 lbs.

Conor is out traveling promoting his whiskey. I can't blame the guy for making money. He will probably take a break with his 2nd kid on the way

Conor's busy winning the war and Nate beat him twice already.

He's already demonstrated he's good at winning rematches against Nate Diaz so that doesn't matter.

The fight would sell and be exciting probably, but i'd much prefer other fights to see where both guys are at. We've already seen them fight each other. If McGregor is going to fight at 155 i'd like to see him not go the Cain route and fight somebody new.

No-one cares about either of them anymore. Their stock is down just like the tech stocks.

Its high risk low reward for him right now.
Nates beat that ass in a LW match,his run as a LW is over.

It's a stale fight involving one fighter who has double digit losses and hasn't competed in 2 years and another fighter who is 2-3 in the eyes of most filthy casuals.

Terrible fight.

Cuz Nate can beat Conor in the complete opposite way Khabib did.

I don’t think he would but it’s a real possibility

giphy.gif

Nate’s a pre Madonna these days

Nate will probably demand 1 billion dollars.

LimpingBitterAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif

Their first fight had no meaning but to show how overrated Conor is. Same with the second. Same with a third. The fights were entertaining, but Nate is mediocre. I just don't see the point in lieu of other fights. If all people want to see is exciting fights and/or finishes that really have no relevance on who is the best in the world, they should just go to Gladiator Challenge events and see 15 first round stoppages every card.

i dont think a trilogy fight does as well as the past two. one guy has been sat on the bench turned twitter fingers, the other coming off a one-sided beatdown. and who wants to see nate nowadays hes just whining and complaining

Win for Conor’s fans= they can go back to pretending that Conor is GOAT level without him actually having to prove himself.

I dont care for McGregor but he isnt so bad now hes been humbled

That said he never puts on shit fights, the man hasnt had a single stinker in his entire UFC career so I'll always tune in to watch him fight

I thought the fight would happen befor Conor even lost to Khabib. Now I'm not so sure, I won't underestimate Nates ability to fuck things up.

Back