Media How Much do UFC/Bellator Fighters Get Paid? Podcast with FrankieNYC

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Sherdog,

I recently was joined by numbers wizard @FrankieNYC on my podcast to discuss the numbers side of MMA.
The full episode can be found on my YouTube, but here is a clip of how much do Fighters get paid in UFC/Bellator respectively.

Show some love, and please provide some feedback on how to get better!

"Numbers Lizard"

@FrankieNYC sounds way different to how I would expect a Sherdogger to sound.

Sherdog,

I recently was joined by numbers wizard @FrankieNYC on my podcast to discuss the numbers side of MMA.
The full episode can be found on my YouTube, but here is a clip of how much do Fighters get paid in UFC/Bellator respectively.

very informative @FrankieNYC interview lots of value given

giphy.gif

I love it when an article, podcast, or thread has a question that it doesn't answer as its title...

Hearing that it is about 1/3 of the UFC's profit going to fighter pay was a nice tidbit, though.

Sherdog,

Enjoyable clip by yourself and @FrankieNYC . I forgot about how the upfront money can affect their show/win money; I have a foggy memory of Nick Diaz complaining about his pay when he first signed with the UFC because he took a lot of upfront money at the expense of show/win money.

I'll check out the full episode when I get the time.

I love it when an article, podcast, or thread has a question that it doesn't answer as its title
At 4:14 timestamp: 13-17% of revenue; clean your ears ;).

How horribly disfigured must this guy be? I'm guessing elephant-man-esque.

Enjoyable clip by yourself and @FrankieNYC . I forgot about how the upfront money can affect their show/win money; I have a foggy memory of Nick Diaz complaining about his pay when he first signed with the UFC because he took a lot of upfront money at the expense of show/win money.

I'll check out the full episode when I get the time.

At 4:14 timestamp: 13-17% of revenue; clean your ears ;).

Thanks for the feedback man, appreciate it!

Good podcast. @FrankieNYC always came across as a knowledgeable guy on anything to do with figures related to UFC.

He's one of the few posters on this forum that I actually believe when it comes to insider info.

Good job both of you, and I like how you're getting sherdoggers on there.

Good podcast. @FrankieNYC always came across as a knowledgeable guy on anything to do with figures related to UFC.

He's one of the few posters on this forum that I actually believe when it comes to insider info.

Good job both of you, and I like how you're getting sherdoggers on there.

Back