The real threat to Khabib and Ferguson

Ufc1son

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I understand that majority of the MMA community feels Ferguson should be next cuz he's earned it. Got no beef with that!

However i feel after seeing how EASILY Kevin Lee gnp Tony, khabib will do pretty much the same.

Feel a better fight would be Ferguson vs Nate! 2 Super gas tanks! Both like to walk down opponents. Both have unlimited heart. Subs and boxing for dayz! EPIC FIGHT!

Khabib should fight the only lw i feel he cant td at will. Kevin motor mouth Lee! No doubt 1st and 2nd round Khabib would be forced to stand. Looking how Lee stopped Barboza and Khabib went to decision.

If we geta Conor v Khabib rematch then were all fukd. Gota feeling Dana might do the useless rematch but am hoping for Nate vs Conor 3 and khabib vs Ferguson on the same card. Makes sense!

We'll have to wait and see just where Kevin Lee fits in all of this.

Would be a great fight no doubt.

Nate shouldnt be in any title implications at all imo.

So ferg can lose to khabib then war with nate. But not before

Which wont be a problem as we all know it takes a year to get nate to accept a fight. Which sucks.

Wonder how much that staff infection effected kevin lee.

kevin lee got his ass whooped by tony and few times before sorry bro its gonna cut it in there with the lw king. + whenever lee cant impose his game he begins to wilt. 100% everytime this happens in his losses

Yup, if Tony loses to Khabib and Nate is still not retired/wants to fight... then do it. Not a chance before.

Khabib is better than Lee everywhere, striking, grappling, wrestling and so is his power, chin, cardio and heart.

You’re retarded since Kevin Lee got finished by Tony. Got some real morons here.

Tony submitted Kevin so next is khabib vs tony

kevin lee got his ass whooped by tony and few times before sorry bro its gonna cut it in there with the lw king. + whenever lee cant impose his game he begins to wilt. 100% everytime this happens in his losses

???

Kevin Lee outclassed Ferguson in every aspect before gassing. I haven't rewatched the fight but iirc Ferguson didn't even win a round, got the finish in the 3rd but got outstruck and outgrappled for 2 straight rounds.

We see how his cardio is when he doesn't have staph, it definitely isn't a stretch to say Lee could beat both Tony and Khabib on the right night.

200.webp
No, Nope, f*k dat, Tony & Khabib win/lose... "cue" Michael Buffer

{<buffer}

"IT'S TIME"...!

Tony was former interim champ, stripped because of injury. He's won 11 fights in a row. Nate hasnt fought at LW in almost 3 years. Come on. Great fight, but give us a break.

Would be a great fight no doubt.

Nate shouldnt be in any title implications at all imo.

So ferg can lose to khabib then war with nate. But not before

Which wont be a problem as we all know it takes a year to get nate to accept a fight. Which sucks.
Hey come on,Nate was willing to fight but Dustin pulled out remember.

Back