Do you think Barao has one last run left in him?

I get that he's at FW now, and though his body mass makes it his ideal weight class, and he is just as big as Aldo reachwise, he doesn't seem to be able to move all that well. Not as effective.

I want to see him fight Edgar.

<bball1>Hell no! Come on, man. A shot fighter is shot. He could just as soon retire, and skip the undue damage.

I get that he's at FW now, and though his body mass makes it his ideal weight class, and he is just as big as Aldo reachwise, he doesn't seem to be able to move all that well. Not as effective.

I want to see him fight Edgar.
I still don't get why he moved back down after the Nover fight.

Comission didn't even let him try to make 135 for the Sterling fight, and with a good reason, seeing as he missed weight for his latest fight.

If he stuck to 145 I could see him getting some wins against newcomers and vets on their way out. He's too drained at BW and the speed is not there.

PS: You're a sadist for wanting to see him fight Frankie.

Guy looked like he was going to be the Jose Aldo of BW for a minute there. Anyone who sends Faber packing is a good person.

Why couldn't he lose his belt to the GOAT Dom instead of that TAM assclown TJ?

<{cruzshake}>

<2>

Nah I think he’s well past his best.

Barao just lost to Brian Kelleher and Andre Ewell.
I knew Barao was done when he won a UD over Philippe Nover. Prime Barao would have finished Nover in less than 3mins.

if the UFC was Pride his run would still be going

No, especially if he stays at Nova Unao. Nothing against NU, but they will keep doing the same there, which at this point everyone knows it is not working, except for Pederneiras. If he were to move to some other camp (Matt Hume is always an excellent idea), I can imagine a Barao 2.0

Hahahahahsh,wait,you're serious? Not a chance in hell.

He just need that one good finish, and he will be on a 32 win streak again

I super love how Brazilian fighters almost uniformly turned to trash at exactly the time the USADA came around. Brazil is the worst

Are we talking running or fighting?

Because his fighting days are absolutely numbered.

Barao is a victim of USADA, imo. He's one of many that never looked the same after random out of competition drug testing started. He never failed a test, but he went from 'unstoppable' to 'can't seem to win' pretty quick. I hate to assume, but in my mind, the writing is on the wall with quite a few fighters...Barao included.

Back