Jones fires back at critics

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
“I would say that those would be people looking for an excuse not to give it to me, not to give credit where it’s due,” Jones said in response when speaking on the Jackson-Wink podcast. “In both situations, whatever was in me chemically was proven scientifically that the amounts were so small that there was no way possible to affect my performance in a positive or a negative way.

“The two times where I’ve failed drug tests for performance enhancers, it’s been so small that it can’t affect your performance.”

Jones went onto explain the results of the findings in both of those drug tests after a lengthy adjudication process with USADA.

“The d–k pill situation, that was proven that it was a mistake,” Jones explained when speaking about his first violation in 2016. “Who takes a male enhancement pill expecting to fight better. I mean nobody. We actually found the company, found the exact pills, we ordered the pills and the pills came back with stuff in it that wasn’t supposed to be in there. Such a small amount that it’s not going to make you fight any better or be stronger.

“Then in the second situation, we just found out to have USADA say ‘the amount of steroids we found in your body Jon, it was like taking a pinch of salt and throwing it in an Olympic size swimming pool’. It was such a small amount that it was pretty obvious this was an accident. For this to be something that got into your body two weeks before the fight. So two weeks before the fight, you took a pinch of steroids and threw it in an Olympic size swimming pool. It’s clear this is nothing that helped you knock out Daniel Cormier.”

https://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-jones...-him-cheater-to-take-away-his-accomplishments

Sorry if this was posted before.

iu

Jon Jones is a nice young man.

I am not a buster. I just want to see fights, idc what they're taking.

<{JustBleed}>

I used to like him alot
But honestly how many times did he messed up?

in before 40 of the same old boring reaction gifs.

shut up you cheat

karma will get you

“The two times where I’ve failed drug tests for performance enhancers, it’s been so small that it can’t affect your performance.”

Imagine failing two tests just by some random coincidence. Lol

He'd be better off shutting up and let his skills in the cage do the talking.

Everytime he speaks he becomes even more unlikeable.

“I would say that those would be people looking for an excuse not to give it to me, not to give credit where it’s due,” Jones said in response when speaking on the Jackson-Wink podcast. “In both situations, whatever was in me chemically was proven scientifically that the amounts were so small that there was no way possible to affect my performance in a positive or a negative way.

Jones went onto explain the results of the findings in both of those drug tests after a lengthy adjudication process with USADA.

“The d–k pill situation, that was proven that it was a mistake,” Jones explained when speaking about his first violation in 2016. “Who takes a male enhancement pill expecting to fight better. I mean nobody. We actually found the company, found the exact pills, we ordered the pills and the pills came back with stuff in it that wasn’t supposed to be in there. Such a small amount that it’s not going to make you fight any better or be stronger.

“Then in the second situation, we just found out to have USADA say ‘the amount of steroids we found in your body Jon, it was like taking a pinch of salt and throwing it in an Olympic size swimming pool’. It was such a small amount that it was pretty obvious this was an accident. For this to be something that got into your body two weeks before the fight. So two weeks before the fight, you took a pinch of steroids and threw it in an Olympic size swimming pool. It’s clear this is nothing that helped you knock out Daniel Cormier.”

https://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-jones...-him-cheater-to-take-away-his-accomplishments

Sorry if this was posted before.

Yea...except I thought they didn't know how it could of got in his system yet he claims to know here...bullshit he fucking cheated man and snitch to reduce his sentence like every other common criminal facing a long sentence

If that's the case why is it that Cormier was never tested positive in over 70 USADA tests yet Jones pisses hot 3 times since it became part of UFC's drug testing program ?

<4><4><4><4>

<Deported1><Deported1><Deported1>

Worst thing is he actually sees himself as a victim in this.

Bet he blamed the pregnant woman for the crash too.

Jon Jones did nothing wrong

This has been proven multiple times @snackgod

The only thing Jones is guilty of is being the GOAT

Last edited:
Back