Max Holloway vs Brian Ortega - Who Are You Rooting For

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

and how do you see it going?

i think Ortega is 14-0 and a lot of people are high on him at the moment but personally im rooting for Holloway

Ortega was a PED user and i cant respect that especially when the excuse was weight cutting related

holloway is like 25 or 26 and i think after he defends his belt he could fight the korean zombie or frankie edgar in early 2019 i think that'd be neat

i think that we will see holloway at 155 in late 2019 or early 2020 and he has a bright future

who do u guys think will win??? i know a lot of people think that ortega is going to come from behind and submit max but i think max might be too good

maxresdefault.jpg

I am rooting for Holloway. He earned my respect after trying to step in on a week's notice to fight Khabib.

Also, Ortega seems like a phoney to me. Reminiscent of Jon Jones during his fake choirboy phase.

Ortega on surface since I am getting tickets from someone that is close to him

But inside, Holloway

<Goldie11>

Max. I like both but Max’s fights are just so much fun

I am rooting for Holloway. He earned my respect after trying to step in on a week's notice to fight Khabib.

Also, Ortega seems like a phoney to me. Reminiscent of Jon Jones during his fake choirboy phase.

yeah i get that vibe too. he used PEDs and it seems like hes trying to win the fans back over
Ortega on surface since I am getting tickets from someone that is close to him

But inside, Holloway

<Goldie11>

damn bro have fun 231 is a good card

I don't really care who wins, but it is a fight I am very interested in no mater the outcome.

Want Max to win, crazy to think he's still only 26, got a lot of years left.

8ofMUts.gif

He seems fake as hell. On embedded when he was doing the whole "yeah I'm still poor and live in the hood and sleep on the floor even tho I'm a UFC fighter" lol gtfo

He seems fake as hell. On embedded when he was doing the whole "yeah I'm still poor and live in the hood and sleep on the floor even tho I'm a UFC fighter" lol gtfo

there's something off about his vibe, max holloway is as real as they come

Ortega.

Roll that beautiful upper cut footage

Pulling for Blessed but Ortega is definitely game.

Love both these guys

and want to see bōf at LW

I’d say I’m slightly rooting for Brian

He missed weight in the weight division above his. Did the world end for you after he accepted the fight? Something heroic turned into a clown show.

Fuck 'em both. Don't care about either of these guys. The most notable thing about this fight is Max returning after going full retard from his weight cut and nobody is talking about.

Max has pulled out of his last 3 or 4 fights. Hard to believe he'll even show up.

Ortega will beat Max like a slave. Bet on it. Ko.

Agreed. There's a bang of Jon Jones off Brian Ortega. He doesn't come across right.

Also anyone who is outwardly religious in the fight game is suspect to me. If you are a prize fighter and you are bigging up Allah or Jesus (or whoever) then you are a bit of a shit-head.

Neither of those two dudes approve of violence for money.

Back