Anyone wanted to see a Porier vs. McGregor 2

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
UFC Lightweight Champ Khabib is scheduled to fight #1 Contender Tony Ferguson,

So it makes sense if the UFC will pit former champ Conor McGregor against highly ranked lightweight Dustin Porier.

Poor Poirer... Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

<DCrying>

I see it going exactly like the first fight, considering DP was recently murdered by Michael Johnson.

His chin would get blasted by Conor’s left.

I say yes because it's a "fresh" matchup in terms of weight class. Poirier is a much different guy he was 4 years ago. This fight would show where Conor truly belongs n his division. Diaz has always been a journeyman and another win over him does not mean much. I think this is the best fight to make for Conor now.

I'd be down. I think Dustin has a chance to flip the script but it also gives Conor a chance to add another KO to his record. Either way, it's striker vs. striker and will be great for the fans.

Poirier gets starched again. He's good everywhere but not great anywhere and still just as hittable.

If Conor was to run one of his previous fights back I say let it be Aldo.
It will have to be 155 too, I don't see Conor ever getting to 145 again.

Poirier gets starched again. He's good everywhere but not great anywhere and still just as hittable.
Let's say if Conor retires Dustin might be the best striker in that division. Right now he is up there. How can you say he is not great anywhere. He KO'd Eddie and Gaethje. I think he is very good kickboxer and his jiu jitsu is one of the best as well.

lol, no
C25.gif

Let's say if Conor retires Dustin might be the best striker in that division. Right now he is up there. How can you say he is not great anywhere. He KO'd Eddie and Gaethje. I think he is very good kickboxer and his jiu jitsu is one of the best as well.

Tony would run through him

Good luck getting Mcgregor to take a non title fight that doesn't have a big name behind it.

To be honest I've had about enough of the McGregor circus for a while.

Back