If you can afford a glass house, you can throw anything you want

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
We all saw it, we know it happened

• Paul Daley gets banned but the money fighter does not.
  • from Conor throwing a dolly at a bus full of people
  • Khabib, and team assaulting people in a nonsanctioned fight on multiple occasions
  • Jon Jones hit and run
  • Rampage going Rampage
  • to a manager admitting he is proud of his past involving terrorism.

why as sherdog are we surprised that the ones with money don't get the punishment we think they deserve

The manager one I'll post a little more since it´s less known
timestamped

cliffs

Ariel Helwani: I would be remiss if I don’t ask you about a couple more things. A veteran journalist named Mike Russell has written a lengthy article about your alleged past. A lot of explosive things in that [story]. What can you tell us?Is this article accurate?

Ali Abdel Aziz: Listen… ah… you know… um… As everybody know, World Series of Fighting have… uh… you know… uh… This cockroach, I think he’s a manager… whatever he is I don’t even want to mention his name because you have to… you know… When a cockroach you see in the street you do two things — you step on him and crush him, or you just kick away and ignore. The way, like uh… I’m not gonna worry about anybody. I’m very proud. I can tell you this — I’m very proud of everything I did in my past. If you wanna make me look like a double o… whatever… a double o seven, whatever, listen…

Ariel Helwani: Is that true, though?

Ali Abdel Aziz: Listen… you know… maybe whatever, five percent whatever the story’s true, but listen, if people… uh… whatever I did in the past I’m proud of. I have nothing to be ashame of. I accomplished so much in my life. I come to America with $100 in my pocket. I have no help. You know. I have to sleep in a pizzeria. Everything I have I worked for. If I was a bad person you know in this management game you do not manage guys like Renzo Gracie, Frankie Edgar, Rafael dos Anjos, Fabricio Werdum — and some of these guys I’ve been working for for seven years. Dominance MMA Management never had a guy left except for one guy: Derek Brunson and after that after he come back for three years. He’s one of my best friends and you can ask any of these guys — 40- 50 guys — how I take care of them and how I look out for them. And these people really know me.

Everybody else if they wanna talk about me I really do not give a shit and I don’t give a crap. But I’m very happy and I really respect the media for not talking, because a lot of these people want to talk about negative stuff. The media focus about the positive stuff I did and I am very positive person. I’m not perfect. Everyone makes mistakes in life, but everything I did in the past I’m very proud of and I never did anything in my past not to be proud of and if I’m not proud of it I always issue apology about something I did. I just want to be clear, I never said, come out there and said I’m not a manager. I said I’m involved in these people’s life. My wife and her team run the company. I was involved on a really high level, but now I’m here. I’m, you know, I’m here in front you. I probably gonna… A lot of media gonna talk to me about stuff, and I’m gonna answer, but in a way I’m here. Dominance MMA to stay. World Series of Fighting to grow, be bigger than ever. And that’s it. I’m very happy today and I appreciate the opportunity you’re giving me to tell my story to the people.

That's some kind of nonsensical denial.

iu

that's all I got news at 11

giphy.webp

Are glass houses expensive and does anyone actually own one?
And if you did wouldn't it be made of stone (and other item) resistant glass just in case?

One point of view: Any man who provides valuable intel on terrorists for 7 yrs should be applauded.

Anyone with money better not have a glass house, tmz be lurking around with cameras.

We all saw it, we know it happened

• Paul Daley gets banned but the money fighter does not.
  • from Conor throwing a dolly at a bus full of people
  • Khabib, and team assaulting people in a nonsanctioned fight on multiple occasions
  • Jon Jones hit and run
  • Rampage going Rampage
  • to a manager admitting he is proud of his past involving terrorism.

why as sherdog are we surprised that the ones with money don't get the punishment we think they deserve

The manager one I'll post a little more since it´s less known
timestamped

cliffs

Ariel Helwani: I would be remiss if I don’t ask you about a couple more things. A veteran journalist named Mike Russell has written a lengthy article about your alleged past. A lot of explosive things in that [story]. What can you tell us?Is this article accurate?

Ali Abdel Aziz: Listen… ah… you know… um… As everybody know, World Series of Fighting have… uh… you know… uh… This cockroach, I think he’s a manager… whatever he is I don’t even want to mention his name because you have to… you know… When a cockroach you see in the street you do two things — you step on him and crush him, or you just kick away and ignore. The way, like uh… I’m not gonna worry about anybody. I’m very proud. I can tell you this — I’m very proud of everything I did in my past. If you wanna make me look like a double o… whatever… a double o seven, whatever, listen…

Ariel Helwani: Is that true, though?

Ali Abdel Aziz: Listen… you know… maybe whatever, five percent whatever the story’s true, but listen, if people… uh… whatever I did in the past I’m proud of. I have nothing to be ashame of. I accomplished so much in my life. I come to America with $100 in my pocket. I have no help. You know. I have to sleep in a pizzeria. Everything I have I worked for. If I was a bad person you know in this management game you do not manage guys like Renzo Gracie, Frankie Edgar, Rafael dos Anjos, Fabricio Werdum — and some of these guys I’ve been working for for seven years. Dominance MMA Management never had a guy left except for one guy: Derek Brunson and after that after he come back for three years. He’s one of my best friends and you can ask any of these guys — 40- 50 guys — how I take care of them and how I look out for them. And these people really know me.

Everybody else if they wanna talk about me I really do not give a shit and I don’t give a crap. But I’m very happy and I really respect the media for not talking, because a lot of these people want to talk about negative stuff. The media focus about the positive stuff I did and I am very positive person. I’m not perfect. Everyone makes mistakes in life, but everything I did in the past I’m very proud of and I never did anything in my past not to be proud of and if I’m not proud of it I always issue apology about something I did. I just want to be clear, I never said, come out there and said I’m not a manager. I said I’m involved in these people’s life. My wife and her team run the company. I was involved on a really high level, but now I’m here. I’m, you know, I’m here in front you. I probably gonna… A lot of media gonna talk to me about stuff, and I’m gonna answer, but in a way I’m here. Dominance MMA to stay. World Series of Fighting to grow, be bigger than ever. And that’s it. I’m very happy today and I appreciate the opportunity you’re giving me to tell my story to the people.

what specifically was he associated with, terrorism wise?

"maybe five percent of that story is true."

<6>

So bored of the abdelaziz narrative

Isnt it known that the fertitas are mafia? Seemed ok to have them run the show for decades, now we gotta whine about a fight managers TMZ clickbait past

I concede we should all boycott all of the main events ali fights in

This whole sport is rotten trash.

Why are people acting all soccer mom about the fact that there are scumbags in MMA?

It's not your local fundraiser.

what specifically was he associated with, terrorism wise?

He was linked to MOA, then supposedly flipped by NYPD/FBI to be an informant. There were later suspicions that he hadn't really flipped and was participating in terrorism plots with MOA.

Back