Floyd Mayweather refers to Conor McGregor as "Conor McQuitter"

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This guy is bipolar lol. He gave every indication that he's on good terms with Conor ever since the fight ended.

The money is with Khabib now

The loyalty is to Khabib now

He can both be on good terms with Conor and think he’s a quitter worth mocking.

I mock people I’m on good terms with all the time.

Shit I’m mocking you right now, TS, and I don’t even know you like that.

Part of his performance is his talk. If you can talk up a fight, pending or prospective, that's more money to be made.

Mayweather and Conor have no animosity towards each other. I'm not saying the fight was fixed or anything, just saying both of them knew going in what would happen- they'd make a fuckload of money. And they did.

It's McChicken Quitter and not Connor McQuitter but nice try Mayweather.

It was a dig at Canelo and his DZN deal anyway so putting Conor down was just a bonus.
One (blind) judge actually scored the fight a draw but if you ignore that it was still far more competitive than the Conor fight was anyway.

I am waiting for the footage of Floyd refusing to tap out with a world champ MMA fighter choking him..

I dunno... 1 is a near billionaire and the other seems like he’s on his way.

They both seem like brothers from
A different...

Well u get it.

Lessons to be learned from both,

On how to make a $dollar outta 15 cents, but that’s for those who have the ‘ears and reach’

I guess... I’m talking about personal capacity... yo.

Both hella strikers and fun to watch.

He's literally calling Mcgregor a better fighter than Canelo, lol.

This guy is bipolar lol. He gave every indication that he's on good terms with Conor ever since the fight ended.

He is using a name that many have given to Conor and calling him a better fighter than Canelo. The jab appears to be directed at Canelo.

giphy.gif

Mayweather is a shit talker who at least has the skills to back it up. And he doesn't even need to cheat.

He's not bipolar he's playing a role to make money.

And last time i checked its sort of working out for him.

Back