Will Daniel Cormier and Black Beast make it to the octagon

Will Black Beast actually fight Black Beast?

• Total voters

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
First things first,
Remove the limits on chat participants this is nonsense

Second thing these tags are stupid. They make no sense. Run a better site that’s more focused on user experience.

Third

Do you actually think DC vs Black Beast will happen?

The NYSAC is notorious for its caution when sanctioning fights
I think every New York card they’ve done so far has had some sort of fuckery come up during fight week. We all know that DC is currently dealing with an injured hand, but I doublt that will keep him from making it to fight night.
The biggest, and more reasonable, concern is Black Beast. He was just in a fight, and not a one round fight, a dog fight where he was hurt.

This has been shared before but
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...-checks-daniel-cormier-derrick-lewis-mma-news

“He challenged his medical suspension in Nevada, an action permitted in pretty much all jurisdictions. Nevada then reduced his suspension to three weeks instead of one month,” Park wrote. “In light of this, NYSAC has asked for all new medical documentation to prove his fitness to be licensed in New York State.”

This doesn’t seem like a huge deal, but he really probably shouldn’t be fighting again so soon if we cared anything about fighter safety. The vast majority of commissions would let this go, but does anyone think a trigger happy NYSAC fight doc or official could pull the trigger and can the card during pre-fight physicals?

Discuss

Neither guy generally pulls out so long as Ronda's sweet ass is there

I say it happens, even though both fighters are somewhat injured.
It's Nu Yok! Mad'son Squair!
The MMA Gods shan't deprive the fans of this!

The MMA gods are fickle and we fans have taken them for granted

Hmmm you make good points. Still think it will happen though.

And its kind of unfortunate that it will indeed happen because Lewis will be 0% ready to fight a guy like DC for 25 minutes.

Black Beast and Cormier are 2 of the best when it comes to not pulling out of fights. So if it gets pulled then it would be the commission, but I hope they don't be silly and remove them for a hurting finger, that would suck. I have a feeling the fight will go ahead.

I'd like to know how bb healed that broken orbital so fast.

giphy.gif

well the MMA gods already deprived us of 80% of the original match ups for this card so...Black Beast vs Stipe for the interim tittle that will never be unified.

First things first,
Remove the limits on chat participants this is nonsense

<PlusJuan>

Second thing these tags are stupid. They make no sense. Run a better site that’s more focused on user experience.

<PlusJuan>

Sermons

I doubt it happens, this card is cursed, Brooklyn UFC 208 all over again.

Only Anderson can save it.

30 mins of training a day you can't quite go wrong.

"Injured hand"... Very funny, very funny, fake champ. Liar as hell.

the fight won't happen
cain velasquez and mark hunt were stopped from fighting because of things they say in public, and DC is openly admitting to being injured. I don't see how NYSAC can let this happen
plus Lewis is already on suspension from another commission and keeps saying he's not ready to fight

get ready to see eubanks vs roxy for the interim 125 belt as the headliner when this gets pulled

Back