McGregor on a media tour since UFC 229

Fluency

noun; the quality or condition of being fluent
Banned
Reaction score
For the last 2 weeks the man has been promoting his whiskey.
Just 8 hours ago he invaded the locker room of Katie Taylor.

What was the point of avoiding all that media pre-UFC 229 only to become a media darling soon after he took the biggest L in the history of combat sports?

By the way: I am not a Conor hater. He is an absolute legend of MMA in my estimation, the OG champ champ. I'm only pissed off with the celebrity caricature version of his former glorious self. (Aldo, Mendes).

Misuse of confirmed tbh.

Well he wasn't training or cutting weight. He's also in control, its not the UFC getting him on Breakfast radio.

Media + Fight + Training + Weight Cut
Vs.
Just media

Pretty much the same, right?

Good for him. He's a legend and deserves to enjoy life.

It's nice to know that the world embraces his greatness unlike the crab ass motherfuckers on Sherdog.

Lol at dweebs on the net making threads about another man making money. Stop embarrassing yourselves and let the man be. His whole life doesnt revolve around yours and MMA.

What was the point of avoiding all that media pre-UFC 229 only to become a media darling soon after he took the biggest L in the history of combat sports?
Because he didn't want media distractions while training for a fight, you idiot. It's not that complicated.

Because he still has a product to sell, despite getting raped.

Conor definitely looks like he's enjoying life. Dare I say even more so than Khabib?

So, in a way Conor is 1-0 vs Khabib. That's not much of a stretch. I wouldn't be opposed to a rematch, though, I do think Khabib deserves that.

The defeat and the manner in which it happened was awful for the proper 12 brand given how much he plugged it in the build up.

Burying the bad news by saturating the internet with pictures of himself promoting it is pretty smart PR. Damage limitation though.

teh double champ does whatever the f he wants

Lol at dweebs on the net making threads about another man making money. Stop embarrassing yourselves and let the man be. His whole life doesnt revolve around yours and MMA.
I'll let you off for that AV

Conor McGreggor is bottling toilet water would you people STOP GIVING HIM MONEY

The Presidential Election is on in Ireland this Friday.

I'm voting for Conor.

Conor definitely looks like he's enjoying life. Dare I say even more so than Khabib?

So, in a way Conor is 1-0 vs Khabib.
That's not much of a stretch.
I wouldn't be opposed to a rematch, though, I do think Khabib deserves that.

No doubt.

That's why Khabib is twice times the fighter he is, and their match looked like a professional taking an amateur to school.

Conor is far more popular, though, like how Nicki Minaj is more popular than Billie Holiday.

I respect Conor as a fighter, I really do, but man, you guys make it hard.

Winning is paramount to his success in whiskey business. Its not a high class top notch whiskey that people would buy for taste. People will keep buying whatever he sells if he keeps winning which he isn't doing at the moment. One more loss now and his brand will crash hard.

Back