all International sports ''Gone Khabib'' Today as if it was a Khabib memorial day

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
To many Khabib-esque Brawls happened today in International sports. Football/Soccer and Basketball.

Has the World gone Khabib for a short while..

Tho I don't think khabib likes this
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Are you talking about the guy that ganged up on artem in the hotel and assaulted him with a group of his friends?

Are you talking about the guy that charged Conors teammate after the fight at 229 because of some social media butthurt?

Are you talking about the guy whose teammates rushed Conor in the octagon and sucker punched him?

Are you talking about the guy who said he was going to quit the UFC if they pulled his boy from the card and then when the UFC called his bluff he didn't do shit?

Are you talking about the guy that sat on the bus when he didn't have his friends with him?

that honorable guy?

nah I'll stick with conor. he backs up his friends that are bullied......win or lose

Last edited:
Are you talking about the guy who said he was going to quit the UFC if they pulled his boy from the card and then when the UFC called his bluff he didn't do shit?

No, Khabib said that if Tukhugov is CUT from UFC he'll quit.

Tukhugov is still in the roster.

Are you talking about the guy that ganged up on artem in the hotel and assaulted him with a group of his friends?

Are you talking about the guy that charge Conors teammate after the fight at 229 because of some social media butt hurt?

Are you talking about the guy whose teammates rushed Conor in the octagon and sucker punched him?

that honorable guy?

nah I'll stick with conor.

<{vega}>

Everything I said was true, sorry
Conor said that he attacked the bus with the intention to "kill" Khabib.
and now Khabib is the bad guy cuz he slapped the t-rex guy and dildo ?
Conor and his queer teammates deserved what happened to them

Are you talking about the guy that charge Conors teammate after the fight at 229 because of some social media butt hurt?

that honorable guy?

My god... he fucking lost, please learn to cope with it, I know it’s hard.

Conor said that he attacked the bus with the intention to "kill" Khabib.
and now Khabib is the bad guy cuz he slapped the t-rex guy and dildo ?
Conor and his queer teammates deserved what happened to them
Khabib slapped a guy over social media like a female.
The kill talk was fight promotion.
khabib is dishonorable in all his actions. If you don't want to accept it then that's not my problem.
Calling them queer shows your maturity and wisdom level

My god... he fucking lost, please learn to cope with it, I know it’s hard.
So what he lost? What does that have to do with anything?
I don't care if Conor lost to khabib a thousand times, khabibs still a dishonorable dude

Khabib slapped a guy over social media like a female.
The kill talk was fight promotion.
khabib is dishonorable in all his actions. If you don't want to accept it then that's not my problem.
Calling them queer shows your maturity and wisdom level
Conor got tapped like a female

that honorable guy?

Lmao, yeah, conor is so fucking honorable.

You poor butthurt fanbois, lol

Lmao, yeah, conor is fucking honorable.

You poor butthurt fanbois, lol
Show me when Conor slaps people in hotels with his gang of friends, show me when Conor sucker punches people. If Conor would have beaten khabib you wouldn't have the balls to say anything right now.
Follow the guy who slaps people with his friends, and sucker punches. idgaf

Back