Either Jones Was Never On PEDS Or He'll Still Be On Them When He Returns

OGfrom2007

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good news fellow Jones fans. There is ZERO chance that Jones returns if he isn't convinced that he can perform as well as ever. His legacy is already somewhat tarnished post-USADA. Coming back badly compromised and losing would be a disaster for his reputation. The man has made enough money throughout his career and accumulated enough assets that he doesn't ever have to fight again. He has two filthy rich pro-athlete brothers as well. He's young and healthy enough to find something else to do with his life if the scenario was that he could only compete without PEDs after relying on them in the past.

Well never on PEDs is out cause he's already failed the tests twice and hid under the ring another time, but he is probably still going to do them. He doesn't get punished no matter badly he cheats or screws up so why would he stop?

He's gotten away with it multiple times already, so I just assume when he comes back he'll STILL be on PEDs.

He got nothing but a smooch on his wrist for his SECOND ped fail, and his THIRD drug fail overall.

You bet your arse he will be juiced to the tits this time around. Why WOULDN'T he? He has proven he is untouchable at this point.

lol

Well never on PEDs is out cause he's already failed the tests twice and hid under the ring another time, but he is probably still going to do them. He doesn't get punished no matter badly he cheats or screws up so why would he stop?

You know what I mean. I don't think taking tainted supplements (dick pills or otherwise) counts really since it would only be trace amounts.

I do believe he has used but I also believe he really was innocent the last time. But still fuck him

He got nothing but a smooch on his wrist for his SECOND ped fail, and his THIRD drug fail overall.

You bet your arse he will be juiced to the tits this time around. Why WOULDN'T he? He has proven he is untouchable at this point.

lol

This is what I think as well. Plus, I strongly suspect that there are a very large number of fighters on the roster getting around USADA.

Good news fellow Jones fans. There is ZERO chance that Jones returns if he isn't convinced that he can perform as well as ever. His legacy is already somewhat tarnished post-USADA. Coming back badly compromised and losing would be a disaster for his reputation. The man has made enough money throughout his career and accumulated enough assets that he doesn't ever have to fight again. He has two filthy rich pro-athlete brothers as well. He's young and healthy enough to find something else to do with his life if the scenario was that he could only compete without PEDs after relying on them in the past.
He will just snitch again if when he gets busted again.

Oh he'll be juiced alright. Hopefully Gus is too and they have a war worthy of the main event on the end of year card.

<20>

Hopefully there are some post-fight failed tests in there as well for the laughs.

The logic fail here is amazing.

PEDs aren't just some instant win thing and if you have used them but stop using them your body doesn't fall apart so still keep the gains you made.

In track and field the twice banned Justin Gatlin beat Bolt in the 2017 World Championships. He hasn't failed a test since his 2nd ban ended in 2010 so he's probably clean now as he's not Russian and getting the special Russian testing and will have been tested a shit load of times.

Jones should still be able to beat anyone in the LHW division clean but who knows whether he'll do it. If he gets popped again I don't think anyone would be surprised.

Do people not remember the press conference he had when he failed, he was shamed and in tears, not really the actions of someone who accidently took tainted supplements/drugs and was innocent. I am sure there are new PED's that are either easier/faster to cycle off of or undetectable for now. The guys is an awesome fighter but a shitty human being, seems like USADA has his back now so I highly doubt he comes in 100% clean, we just won't know about it this time around.

Is this a poorly concealed attempt at fighter bashing? You guys aren't even trying anymore.

The logic fail here is amazing.

PEDs aren't just some instant win thing and if you have used them but stop using them your body doesn't fall apart so still keep the gains you made.

In track and field the twice banned Justin Gatlin beat Bolt in the 2017 World Championships. He hasn't failed a test since his 2nd ban ended in 2010 so he's probably clean now as he's not Russian and getting the special Russian testing and will have been tested a shit load of times.

Jones should still be able to beat anyone in the LHW division clean but who knows whether he'll do it. If he gets popped again I don't think anyone would be surprised.

You're naive as hell if you think Gatlin has been clean since that time. Jesus Christ, dude. He's one of the oldest sprinters ever and still killing it. Use your head next time.

The carry over of PEDs is wildly exaggerated. You're speaking from a bodybuilding perspective where it raises your ceiling a little but the difference between being on and off is still substantial. Look at Vitor Belfort just as an example.

to be fair we all know he's guilty but he's jon fucking jones, bro. he gets a pass imo

Best fighter of our generation, maybe even all-time
<JonesDXSuckIt>

I think he was off them against osp maybe. I think he will be off or get usada bought off by dana.

I think he was off them against osp maybe. I think he will be off or get usada bought off by dana.

I assure you, he was not off them against OSP if he was previously on them. He won an easy 50-44. Fighters always look bad against short-notice opponents. Look at Conor-Nate 1, Dillashaw vs Soto, DC vs Anderson, Khabib vs Al, etc.

rUAzIk7.jpg

I guess we'll wait for Jones v. Gus 2. If it was a close fight with roided out pre-usada jon jones then Gus should make short work of him this time right ?

If jones wins I guarantee he shoots back to #1 p4p

Back