Will There Be A Press Conference For The MSG Card??

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

this is clearly the worst MSG card we've ever been apart of

Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Derrick Lewis
Ronaldo Souza vs. Chris Weidman
David Branch vs. Jared Cannonier
Karl Roberson vs. Jack Marshman
Derek Brunson vs. Israel Adesanya

but there still should be a press conference to at least make it feel like there's a ufc event in madison square garden

i think they're overestimating the star power of Lewis

he has a bunch of younger meme fans who illegally stream. this will do 200K buys if they're lucky.

DC is doing the promotion no good by bring up Lewis's rough background and then saying "it won't be enough inside that cage" like okay, we already know Lewis is still banged up from 229 and here we have DC downplaying him again. Why should we even buy the PPV if "it wont be enough inside that cage"? The best fight on this card is Brunson vs Israel

how we went from ufc 205 and ufc 217 to this is kind of upsetting

What DC supposed to say?

"His tough backround scares the shit out of me. Im gonna get whooped in there."

Should've put this card in Vegas and gave Lord Conor his MSG show

What DC supposed to say?

"His tough backround scares the shit out of me. Im gonna get whooped in there."

should have used it as a reason to watch the fight instead of saying Derrick's greatest strength won't even impact the fight at all

should have used it as a reason to watch the fight instead of saying Derrick's greatest strength won't even impact the fight at all
Pesronally id be more willing to buy if DC is confident. Just me???

Pesronally id be more willing to buy if DC is confident. Just me???

how wouldn't DC be confident though? its something we already knew before that interview

without DC, this fight would have never happened. if its on short notice obviously hes confident

lewis just got done taking an ass whooping for 14 minutes and his eyes are all still busted up, id be more willing to buy if LEWIS was confident because theres no question that DC is

he already confirmed he was confident when he say he denied the stipe rematch because he knew stipe was a bigger threat

how wouldn't DC be confident though? its something we already knew before that interview

without DC, this fight would have never happened. if its on short notice obviously hes confident

lewis just got done taking an ass whooping for 14 minutes and his eyes are all still busted up, id be more willing to buy if LEWIS was confident because theres no question that DC is

he already confirmed he was confident when he say he denied the stipe rematch because he knew stipe was a bigger threat
I think hes being honest is all.

Ive said it in one other thread and il say it again here. All DC has to do is out walk Lewis for 1 rnd....

DC wins by ability to walk further. He knows this.

The problem is everyone else also knows this....

This isn't that bad of a card by any means.

Hopefully Black Beast will be there. Gotta be tough for him to find time. He’s always taking a shit or having sex. That’s all he does

Its a good card but just not up to par to the other MSG events but its a good card and they had to scramble. Dont forget on the prelims there are some bangers in there.

Knight
Burgos
Vannata
Arce

I think it will be a great night of fights and dont really care how much it does, Cormier is not a strong draw and Lewis is new to most fans so probably not gonna break the 3 mil.

this is clearly the worst MSG card we've ever been apart of

Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Derrick Lewis
Ronaldo Souza vs. Chris Weidman
David Branch vs. Jared Cannonier
Karl Roberson vs. Jack Marshman
Derek Brunson vs. Israel Adesanya

but there still should be a press conference to at least make it feel like there's a ufc event in madison square garden

i think they're overestimating the star power of Lewis

he has a bunch of younger meme fans who illegally stream. this will do 200K buys if they're lucky.

DC is doing the promotion no good by bring up Lewis's rough background and then saying "it won't be enough inside that cage" like okay, we already know Lewis is still banged up from 229 and here we have DC downplaying him again. Why should we even buy the PPV if "it wont be enough inside that cage"? The best fight on this card is Brunson vs Israel
Which means its likely to be a card full of bad ass KO's and subs. How many times have we said the card on paper looks like ass but turns out to be better than any card with huge names on it. Id rather see awesome fights than have two big names move around in a circle for example... like Lewis and Ngannou for 3 rounds

Hopefully Black Beast will be there. Gotta be tough for him to find time. He’s always taking a shit or having sex. That’s all he does

Plus hot balls. He's truly a renaissance man.

Listen to you fucking pussy cry babies.
They HAD a sick
card until as usual in this sport, fighters got injured. On such short notice what do you expect to happen?
Its complainers like you guys that give this sports fans the title of biggest bitches.
The real sad part is, is that you know why the card isnt a star studded card, yet you feel the NEED to have your voice heard, yet you sound like a whiny cunt.
Grow up jerk offs

damn dude you need to tighten up and stop crying

All other fights are better than Cormier's... Laughable. #fakechamp

Jacare vs Weidman is the real main event for me. Then Brunson vs Adesanya > Branch vs Cannonier > Marshman vs Roberson. Then abyss, then Cormier vs Black Beast.

Definitely, a press conference with DC-BB should be fun and they need whatever push they can get for the sales.

Back