Who will still be relevant in 10 years time?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Now there are lot of fighters who are still competing at relatively highest level of the sports from ten or twelve years ago.

Eddie Alvarez
Mousasi
Maybe Shogun
Maybe Werdum

And so on.

Make your prediction and bump this 10 years later!

I think Aaron Pico is the best pick. Possibly the best prospect ever. Super young.I watched him wrestle before he got into MMA and his wrestling is probably as good as anyone right now in MMA given how fresh he is off competing in wrestling.

Or Erick Silva.

Kevin Lee. High level and what 25 years old?

Edit: Erik Silva. No doubt. He’s timeless.

Conor McGregor.

He'll be retired by then I'm sure, but people will still be talking about him more than at least 99% of fighters that are active, especially on Sherdog.

Now there are lot of fighters who are still competing at relatively highest level of the sports from ten or twelve years ago.

Eddie Alvarez
Mousasi
Maybe Shogun
Maybe Werdum

And so on.

Make your prediction and bump this 10 years later!

I think Aaron Pico is the best pick. Possibly the best prospect ever. Super young.I watched him wrestle before he got into MMA and his wrestling is probably as good as anyone right now in MMA given how fresh he is off competing in wrestling.

Or Erick Silva.
Eazy:

Hunto.

Mark Hunt will still be a top 10 fighter in 2046. Rest assured.

Aaron Pico will be fighting Jeremy Jackson in 2020 for the Reno Fighting Championships Light Heavyweight belt.

Very good thread and difficult question to answer. I really don’t know.

Conor McGregor.

He'll be retired by then I'm sure, but people will still be talking about him more than at least 99% of fighters that are active, especially on Sherdog.

Lay off the damn crack......he will be a bankrupt alcoholic in 5 years.

Back