Are Dagestanis the new Brazilians?

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In years past, the Brazilians were known as being fiercely nationalistic and willing to enage physically outside a sanctioned contest. Wand vs. Bennet in the locker room comes to mind. Werdum kicking Edmund or assaulting Colby with a boomerang are other examples.

Has Khabib and his pack of sycophants stolen the spotlight? Are they now the country that you don’t fuck with? Their recent assault on Conor and his team, in and out of the ring, almost make Brazilians seem tame in comparison.

Dagestanis take you down. Brazilians pull guard.

"Anything that's the "something" of the "something" isn't really the "anything" of "anything""

-Kenny Florian

If being Dagistani was easy it would be called being a Brazilian.

Brazil is just a tad sexually looser.

Last edited:
Generalization is a characteristic of a weak mind

Islam, Khabib, Zabit and god knows how many future GOATS are Dags.

Dags are the GOAT fighting race

Without even researching Dagestani women, I’m going to take a leap of faith and say that Brazilian women are hotter
Who knows?
giphy.gif

Without even researching Dagestani women, I’m going to take a leap of faith and say that Brazilian women are hotter

By an infinite margin. Like, stupidly hotter. Unbelievably hotter. Sooo sooo much fucking hotter it's crazy. Okay I love Brazilian girls, you happy??? Just look at my avatar. I'd hit that til I couldn't physically do it anymore.

TS lowkey calling brazilian's and dagastani's thugs

If your girl goes to a salon and asks for a Dagestani instead of a Brazilian she'll come back with a beard instead of a landing strip

{<BJPeen}

Back