Malki Kawa appreciation thread.

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
Shertards have been doubting this guy for years yet he keeps proving everyone wrong. He's managed to get Jones out of dire situations year after year and will probably continue to do so since Jones will eventually mess up again.

#GOATmanager

wqAToOT.png

Indeed.

He is the king of scum-baggery, and a perfect fit for his client, Juicehead. Forging his signature, to which Juicehead proudly admits.

They make an awesome combo of criminality and crookedness.

Props!

Love that guy. He manages to save the sport by holding on to our best fighter ever. He should be given millions by WME.

Malki is a savage. He doesn't get enough credit.

If my girl ever catches me cheating I'm gonna use the Malki Kawa special:

It was tainted supplements.

<Goldie11>

Shertards have been doubting this guy for years yet he keeps proving everyone wrong. He's managed to get Jones out of dire situations year after year and will probably continue to do so since Jones will eventually mess up again.

#GOATmanager

wqAToOT.png

Ironically it’s Malki that keeps enabling Jones to keep making these mistakes.

Indeed.

He is the king of scum-baggery, and a perfect fit for his client, Juicehead. Forging his signature, to which Juicehead proudly admits.

They make an awesome combo of criminality and crookedness.

Props!

Jones couldn't be bothered to even take the online tutorial, so Malki forged Jones' signature.

Makes you wonder what really shady things Malki has covered up for Jones.

Matt Mitrione disapproves.

"He only got me three thousand dollar"

The first time I heard his name was when Matt Mitrione fired him in one of his post-fight interviews with Rogan.

Back