Media "Tony Doesn't Bring in the Numbers, I don't think he's next in line"

I Think Tony is next regardless of numbers. He deserves it and I'll be pissed if this fight doesn't happen.

That thread is going to be good...

I thought Khabib only cared about legacy. Maybe he shouldn't have a snitch dog repping him.

Strip Khabib and make Tony-Dustin for vacant belt then. Let's move this thing along.

Oh and khabib does?

LOL...

Ali should be getting on his knees and thanking conor for finally having money to afford Noahs pension. He will never see those numbers again in his life. Unless floyd blesses this bum.

So what does this bald headed fuck want next then? Khabib's team is denying the hell out of the Conor rematch, GSP doesn't deserve a shot, it only leaves Tony.

Guy is literally spewing bullshit. "Tony looked slow in his last fight" What? Compare the Tony Ferguson who fought Kevin Lee to the Tony Ferguson who fought Pettis. He's quicker, better cardio, faster pace, and even more dangerous.

"One of the easiest fights for Khabib" my ass.

But I thought Khabib is the A side now, he should be able to bring the numbers regardless of who he fights.

So what does this bald headed fuck want next then? Khabib's team is denying the hell out of the Conor rematch, GSP doesn't deserve a shot, it only leaves Tony.

I imagine they want GSP, or secretly still want Conor, but are pretending they don't for leverage.

I've got a feeling that face will grow old real quick...

Who would be a better alternative btw?

It is pretty much obvious that Khabib vs Tony is not going to happen. That fight has already wasted huge amount of money as it has been cancelled four times.

Back