Media Khabib is copying Conor , write your own story-Ariel

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

timestamped

Ouch

Last edited:
If Khabib wanted to copy Canor, he would not have defended the belt.
<Oku02>

<Oku02>
He really didn't

He only beat al for a vacant interim strap

The Conor fight unified it and made him undisputed

Now he needs to fight tony

Khabib's a wanna be. he'll never be the cult of personality Conor is. no matter how hard he tries. country bumpkin will only take you so far.

<Oku02>
And Khabib would move up to his actual weight class like Conor did moving to 155 instead of fighting smaller guys. Conor didn't duck Khabib, but Khabib is ducking Woodley.

Last edited:
Damn, with the size of that thing now that Ariel is brown-nosing Conor, he's gonna have a blast.

The Khabib fans on Youtube were so butt hurt by this. It's all truth.

I think Khabib is playing with his newfound fame a little bit and mocking Conor's path more than following it.

Damn, with the size of that thing now that Ariel is brown-nosing Conor, he's gonna have a blast.

This seems to be the united Khabib fan response. But truth is, Ariel has criticized Conor more, and complented Khabib more in the last few months. Facts.

I think Khabib is playing with his newfound fame a little bit and mocking Conor's path more than following it.

Seems to me Khabib has no clue what he is doing and is being bounced around like a steel ball in a pinball machine.

This seems to be the united Khabib fan response. But truth is, Ariel has criticized Conor more, and complented Khabib more in the last few months. Facts.
Ariel lives off the UFC and will never criticize Khabib only brown nose him even though he knows he's probably cherry picking lightweights with extreme weight cuts killing himself to avoid Woodley he can't say that to him or he'll get mobbed off Khabib's crew

Fake respect

Back