Why Did Claude Patrick Retire?

Yung Dilla

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He started his career 3-0 in the UFC lost once to Brian Ebersole (which he won imo) then he retires. I know he had a long layoff in between Daniel Roberts and ebersole but he was a good talent and was a good fighter. I know he was robbed and tazed if I remember correctly but he seemed to come back from that okay. Anyone have any information on that?

My guess is injuries. It's always injuries...

Injuries, didn't get fights and I think he got tased back when he was thinking of coming back.

Maybe those 8k a year pay cheques didn't cover his bills

tenor.gif

He's a coach at a gym literally 5 minutes from my house. I should go ask him. Too bad I'm unmotivated and lazy..

He teaches At Elite MMA not far from my home. I was going to take my son to learn BJJ there but have heard some bad stuff about the gym, not him but the gym.

He teaches At Elite MMA not far from my home. I was going to take my son to learn BJJ there but have heard some bad stuff about the gym, not him but the gym.

Cool story. (no forreal not the internet douche response lol)

He tore a ligament training for a fight and had to wait a long time to get surgery. He talked about how in the US if you have money you can get it right away but in Canada you have to wait in line. The wonders of universal healthcare

He's a coach at a gym literally 5 minutes from my house. I should go ask him. Too bad I'm unmotivated and lazy..

It seems you are almost neighbours! You might have even seen each other somewhere...

<Dylan>

It seems you are almost neighbours! You might have even seen each other somewhere...

<Dylan>
That is my neighbor. There's a small community of Sherdoggers in west Toronto..

He was good but his style was way too boring for casuals. I bet half the reason he quit is because no one wanted to pay him.

Read through this thinking it was Alan and wondered why so many people were concerned. Who's Claude?

Looked him up, he was awesome as War Machine
don-cheadle-iron-patriot.jpg

Last edited:
He's a trainer at mma gym/fitness in Mississauga now.

I don't think he miss fighting that Much.

Read through this thinking it was Alan and wondered why so many people were concerned. Who's Claude?

Looked him up, he was awesome as War Machine
don-cheadle-iron-patriot.jpg
That's racist ?

Back