Psychology "expert" "mcgregor didnt lose the fight just the grappling!"

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just timestamped it,... "he didnt lose the fight just the grappling!"

The rest is completly retarded claims khabib had no chance to win if he wouldnt have submitted mcgregor.
McGregor struck gold with his fans period.

This is the Conor superfan who tried to predict Conor's body language meant that he would beat Floyd and Khabib.

Embarrassing.

1Ru13ay.gif

Last edited:
What did the body language expert say about Conor's hummingbird Tapping?

Extra desperation

And Mcgregor just keeps getting richer and richer and richer.

Someone post the picture right after the fight where Khabib stands over him and he looks broken.

Dudes a fraud.

Edit: actually watched the video. Is this satire? Am I missing something?

And Mcgregor just keeps getting richer and richer and richer.
Another Conor financial fan.

How much of a cut do you get from being a Conor shill on Sherdog?

"In his mind he didn't lose the fight just the grappling."

That’s why Khabib dropped him? Or the reason Khabib walked through Conor’s ENTIRE arsenal and still had the energy and spirit to shout at Conor between rounds?

These people will never learn, but here is an idiom Conor fans should think about before posting on garbage opinions: ACTIONS ARE LOUDER THAN WORDS.

In the press conference Conor was all mouth, during the fight Khabib was all action.

Never knew Alpaca Thesaurus sucks so much.

He also thought Conor won mental game before fight started.

Lol took him 2 weeks after the fight to make the video when he makes one like the next day. What a fake pathetic clown like his boyfriend conjob.

Holy fucking shit at all the idiots that actually watch such videos and think they are insightful in the least. What a bunch of goddamn retards.

Conor was going to sleep if he didn't tap. You don't need to be under the chin to sleep someone with a neck crank like that.
Also, Conor literally did zero damage to Khabib up to the neck crank as well. The fight was not close, and I was pulling for Conor despite knowing he had no chance outside of a flash KO.

Why would anyone waste the time it takes to make a video like this? It's embarrassing.

He got a proper ass beating, that's it. Bad match up for a pure striker with no high level grappling experience.

<{hughesimpress}>

Well, it's a good thing he's an expert, otherwise he would have been really wrong instead of just wrong.

Conor is not that bad. He ranks a bit higher than barbozo and other clowns. Conor's performance is also highly volatile since he is a striker. Since Khabib is a grappler, his performance is much more consistent.
On a different note, Khabib just makes everyone look like retards. He should be banned since he makes everyone look pathetic. Ferguson is also delusional as well. He has zero chance of beating Khabib. Hmmm, the only two people who would stand a chance would be GSP and Ben Askren. But...I think it would be one long hug fest. GSP vs Khabib... I would say Khabib has 55% chance of losing. With Askren, Khabib has 30% chance of losing. Khabib does not belong in the LW. He needs to be banned. He needs to move up and fight Woodley or go fight the mama bear. I heard that the mama bear is pissed at her baby son's loss.

Back