Rumored Khabib vs Mayweather: Russian boxing chiefs want Moscow megafight

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.rt.com/sport/441758-khabib-mayweather-fight-moscow-russia/

As speculation builds that UFC star Khabib Nurmagomedov will take on boxing legend Floyd Mayweather, Russian boxing chiefs have said they would be keen for the potential megafight to happen at Moscow’s iconic Luzhniki Stadium.

The Russian Boxing Federation has now offered a solution – Moscow’s 80,000-seater Luzhniki Stadium, which was spectacularly restored to host games at the FIFA World Cup this summer, including the opening game and final.

“If this fight happens according to the rules of boxing, then it would be interesting for us to host it,” Russian Boxing Federation general secretary Umar Kremlev told RIA Novosti.

“We are ready, if that’s what Khabib wants. Khabib boxes well, he showed that against McGregor, where he was one step ahead. Regarding the place, Luzhniki [would be best],” said Kremlev.

5bc9f101fc7e93f4338b457a.jpg

Huge if that happens

The goat of mma vs the goat of boxing.

Truly the biggest crossover fight in history.

Gawd I hope Khabib doesn't do this...

giphy.gif

If Khabib shocks the world starches Mayweather in there he will go down as the greatest human in earth history.

People thought he would never touch Conor on the feet but that happened.

He's much bigger, stronger and younger than Floyd and his chin is next level. Floyd's a brittle old man and his number may be up you never know.

Last edited:
How out Khabib beats a amateur boxer first? Then maybe a contender?... then... aw hell who am I kidding. Khabib is being sacrificed for alot of money to be spread around. Including for Khabib and Pops.

Edit- just got back from the future folks!

Saved yall some time. Recorded the outcome with a drone.

sunleaf-web-george-sunleafweb-lamberis-chicago-evanston-youtube_v0bjjaqdhpg.gif

Either khabib doesn't care about getting the L in this case, or he's bought into his own hype. Either way, not interested in this fight

Khabib could sell out the Luzhniki stadium even with Tony Ferguson. Moscow could turn into a fortress for Khabib

Dumb Russians don't understand how ppv works. Vegas or go fuck ya mutha

If Khabib shocks the world starches Mayweather in there he will go down as the greatest human in earth history.

He's much bigger, stronger and younger than Floyd and his chin is next level. Floyd's number may be up you never know.

<Dany07>

How out Khabib beats a amateur boxer first? Then maybe a contender?... then... aw hell who am I kidding. Khabib is being sacrificed for alot of money to be spread around. Including for Khabib and Pops.

He did beat Conor...

I honestly just do not see this working, at all. Nobody in their right mind would want to watch this fight play out. Like... I get it. They are both undefeated and Khabib knocked down McGregor... But really, that is not nearly a decent enough reason to humor this nonsense.

Yes Dana and Floyd's team will sign off on that immediately lol.

He's much bigger, stronger and younger than Floyd and his chin is next level. Floyd's number may be up you never know.
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F02%2Fkillme.gif

giphy.gif

Edit- just got back from the future folks!

Saved yall some time. Recorded the outcome with a drone.

sunleaf-web-george-sunleafweb-lamberis-chicago-evanston-youtube_v0bjjaqdhpg.gif
KO via ringpost.

Back