Shoop Shoopers apreciation thread

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just wanted to dedicate this thread to some of the awesome shoops ive seen in my short years in Sherdog. Some of you guys are just amazing at this and I feel that the "Shooper of the Year" award doesn't make justice to most of you guys.
{<redford}
If MMA was more of a mainstream sport you guys would be even more famous. Some creative and geniuses in the art of shooping out there.

Salute to all the underated shoopers out there.
<RomeroSalute>

Shoopers help make Sherdog fun, they deserve respect

@CBohl Nice one bro... @bigwaverider absolutely stole the show this year, but everyone has been on top form... The PicsArt revolution is happening! hahaha!

Here's a few of mine that I'm particularly happy with.
PicsArt_09-21-07.53.02.jpg

PicsArt_08-07-01.41.34.jpg

PicsArt_05-14-04.41.47.jpg

PicsArt_07-11-04.30.51.jpg

PicsArt_06-04-01.54.21.png

PicsArt_04-06-12.20.31.jpg

PicsArt_02-12-08.57.58.jpg
(this one got a like on Instagram from Yoel Romero loooool)

PicsArt_12-07-04.31.13.jpg

PicsArt_10-19-11.54.06.jpg

PicsArt_02-19-11.00.40.png

Last edited:
Well deserved thread! Many laughs have come from your efforts making the world a better place.

Just wanted to dedicate this thread to some of the awesome shoops ive seen in my short years in Sherdog. Some of you guys are just amazing at this and I feel that the "Shooper of the Year" award doesn't make justice to most of you guys.
{<redford}
If MMA was more of a mainstream sport you guys would be even more famous. Some creative and geniuses in the art of shooping out there.

<RomeroSalute>

Thanks bro. Definately, threadworthy.

Shoopers help make Sherdog fun, they deserve respect

Threadworthy, definitely, thanks bro.

@cbol Nice one bro... @bigwaverider absolutely stole the show this year, but everyone has been on top form... The PicsArt revolution is happening! hahaha!

Here's a few of mine that I'm particularly happy with.

(this one got a like on Instagram from Yoel Romero loooool)

Well deserved thread! Many laughs have come from your efforts making the world a better place.

Mahalo peeps. Me and my homeboys @Buff @Myrddin Wild @LouisBolanos are here to serve. #1 Shoop Team Ever. P4P or at any weight. We will take on all comers. No holds barred. To the death George. @CBohl thanks for the thread!! Present for everyone right here!!

RArUKvM.gif
mGY6NYr.gif

Awesome thread is awesome.

The shoop gods have made this place hilarious for years, love all you guys, long may it continue.

<GinJuice>

I remember I tried to learn to shoop once. Sh!t got hard and I quit..

Damn learning disability!

{<redford}

<RomeroSalute>

DqiDegV.jpg

The true GOATS are @Chuck @Empty Emp @bigwaverider @GSPOAB (retired) and @LouisBolanos and @Jehannum (banned)... But we're blessed to also have some heavy hitters in @Anung Un Rama @Dead Kennedy @TheIrishPsycho @dije1 @blackhat @xDogá @Fossor @Doug22 @jei @Loiosh @Myrddin Wild @kennysux @Flex Plexico @Giblert @Valhoven @Sansnom @tonil @Summoning @GroundnPound90 and many many others... Lucky indeed... I just spam shoops evert time I see a thread!

PicsArt_05-14-03.52.10.jpg

Last edited:
Shoop threads make me happy.

Back