Media Nate Diaz-Dustin Poirier beefing on Twitter

P3PVePS.gif

nate could have fought someone else on the card easily, he just a whiny baby nowadays who pretends like he wants to fight for attention

Glad someone finally decided to call Diaz on their "gangster" bs.

If only there was a way for guys to settle their beef...

An octagon of some sort where they can fight inside and make money while doing it...

• Dustin lost to Michael Johnson
  • Justin Gaethje beat Michael Johnson
  • Eddie Alvarez beat Justin Gaethje
  • Conor beat Eddie Alvarez
  • Khabib beat Conor

Gleison Tibau is GOAT

I read Dustin Poirier's comment like "Lets reebok it after my recovery, you're ho". I had to re-read twice lol. Fucking reebok...

"You fucking with a real one"

Damn you know it's serious when Dustin brings out the street slang, worked well against Conor

"You fucking with a real one" STFU Dustin hahaha!!!

I hope Nate takes it and beats his ass. easiest fight for Nate in top 10.

"I see straight through that fake ass gangster shit bro. You fucking with a real one. Trust that"

That's pretty fucking cringey that Poirier calls Diaz out on his fake gangster shit and then immediately proceeds to talk his own fake gangster shit.

"You fuckin' wit a real one!" So you're like a real gangster on the side Poirier? You're in a gang and a career criminal? Because that's what a real gangster is. What a fucking goof. And Diaz is definitely closer to a gangster than Poirier in my knowledge, if you had to pick one lol

"you fucking with a real one" HAHA! Dude reminds me of a 9 year old who wears an oversized baseball hat with big ass ears sticking out

maybe these guys should like fight or something and settle their differences. oh wait

Back