#OnThisDay in 2013...

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cain beat JDS for the 3rd time...

But I still prefer Cain fight with Bigfoot when he almost drowned him in his own blood lol

Also this is pre USADA for you who destroy sport now.

And then...

1b2a3499-2037-41cc-af1e-647f2370b5f4_1.074b4b701bdadbc7584979576a908e92.jpeg

Velasquez was born.

Cain beat JDS for the 3rd time...

But I still prefer Cain fight with Bigfoot when he almost drowned him in his own blood lol

Also this is pre USADA for you who destroy sport now.

While a good fight, there is no need for you to abuse the thread prefixes.

Cain turned JDS into frankenstein. It was pretty brutal.

holy shit..

One of the rare situations where Herb should have called an early stoppage. No need to take that kind of punishment. Herb had plenty of opportunities to stop it

I think Prime Cain and Prime JDS are #1 and #2 HW's of all time (yes, even I think they even beat Fedor). It's just a shame Cain's body couldn't handle the rigors of training and the abuse he put on it, and it's a shame JDS had to go through those two beatings and then USADA.

can we just get rid of prefixes? or add some funny ones?
So wait, you want to either get rid of them or add more? I feel like there's a big difference in those options.

So wait, you want to either get rid of them or add more? I feel like there's a big difference in those options.
"Breaking" and "opinion" buttons would be cool.

I think Prime Cain and Prime JDS are #1 and #2 HW's of all time (yes, even I think they even beat Fedor). It's just a shame Cain's body couldn't handle the rigors of training and the abuse he put on it, and it's a shame JDS had to go through those two beatings and then USADA.
theyre def the 2 best ufc hw's ever, with stipe 3rd. tough to predict how fights with prime fedor, cro cop, ubereem etc. would go

Can we get dislike buttons to go along with the likes? It would help identify trolls

yes, it is not that hard of a sentence to parse. I want to either get rid of them, or add more.

To be fair those fights were probably worse for his career than getting KO'd 3 times would be.

I think it's the training camps he went through for the fights more than the fights themselves but yeah you're probably right that the rematches killed Cain's prime more than the one he lost

Back