Michael Ping believes Khabib goes the distance with Floyd in a boxing ring

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jo...ng-prediction-mayweather-khabib-boxing-204826
"I’m not saying Khabib is a better boxer than McGregor, he’s not a better striker, he’s not as elusive, he’s not as slick but he’s got a fucking chin and he’s got cardio for days. And Mayweather at his age, he was never a knockout guy even though he did have some knockouts. He knocked out England’s very own Ricky Hatton in devastating fashion but I don’t see it.

"He couldn’t put McGregor down and that’s what Khabib’s saying — 'you couldn’t put McGregor down, I put McGregor down' — but [Mayweather] put McGregor down through fatigue and that was his game plan. McGregor was very, very tired and he started eating shots and in the end he couldn’t even fight back because he was so exhausted and kind of beat up so the referee stepped in.

"That wouldn’t happen against Khabib and Mayweather would probably embarrass him and light him up and pick him apart all night long but Khabib would probably go 12 rounds. Conor wasn’t far away from going 12 rounds."

I agree with Ping. Nice to see a legit fighter with good boxing skills recognizing this.

Discuss

Boxing + Clinch Striking Allowed + in cage + 4 oz gloves = Mayweather getting KTFO.

I see it that way but I also see Khabib taking a lot of unnecessary punishment for this fight. During the camp or the actual fight. He might not go down but it will affect his MMA career.

2dUGAkF.gif

Conor already calling him and begging that he not carry him 9 rounds so he can claim a victory.

Who am I kidding? Floyd wouldn’t take a call from that has been.

Boxing + Clinch Striking Allowed + in cage + 4 oz gloves = Mayweather getting KTFO.

Good to see double cards on you. Won't be long & you'll be banned.

On topic:
If Khabib steps into that ring you will see him outclassed in an embarrassing match that will damage his ego beyond repair. It'll be so awkward it'll probably be stopped.

Well I also think he sees the decision.

Gets defeated badly but he survives. (in before liver shot)

On topic:
If Khabib steps into that ring you will see him outclassed in an embarrassing match that will damage his ego beyond repair. It'll be so awkward it'll probably be stopped.
Not to mention CTE ,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jo...ng-prediction-mayweather-khabib-boxing-204826
"I’m not saying Khabib is a better boxer than McGregor, he’s not a better striker, he’s not as elusive, he’s not as slick but he’s got a fucking chin and he’s got cardio for days. And Mayweather at his age, he was never a knockout guy even though he did have some knockouts. He knocked out England’s very own Ricky Hatton in devastating fashion but I don’t see it.

"He couldn’t put McGregor down and that’s what Khabib’s saying — 'you couldn’t put McGregor down, I put McGregor down' — but [Mayweather] put McGregor down through fatigue and that was his game plan. McGregor was very, very tired and he started eating shots and in the end he couldn’t even fight back because he was so exhausted and kind of beat up so the referee stepped in.

"That wouldn’t happen against Khabib and Mayweather would probably embarrass him and light him up and pick him apart all night long but Khabib would probably go 12 rounds. Conor wasn’t far away from going 12 rounds."

I agree with Ping. Nice to see a legit fighter with good boxing skills recognizing this.

Discuss
Mike "The Cyclops" Bisping is as good as Kenny Florian when it comes to predicting fights .

On topic:

The only one I wanted to see was Stipe getting knocked cold by AJ's first punch for being stupid enough to call him out

Would rather watch Golf, than watch Khabib punching the air for 12 rounds and Floyd laughing his way too the bank at the end. sigh

Back