Media Coach Owen Roddy - UFC 229 McGregor vs Khabib Fight Night Vlog

UFC178

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

-Shows Conor backstage

-Shows the entire walkout

-Talks about melee & fight at the end

As much as they probably want a rematch, it's Tony Time. Glad we got the fight, but it's time to move on for sure.

wp-1449871615644.gif

source.gif

Herb Dean going over all the rules that Conor will eventually break lol.

Watch how he interacts with Herb.. dude did not give a fuck. Plus look at his face he aged badly in the last year or two. His cheeks..

Nah bro, I read on Sherdog that Conor is done for good, would get slapped up the head by Andy Wang at this point and is the smallest draw in the UFC. Khabib is going to do 2.5M PPV's vs Tony too.

yeah he's irrelevant now...but everything he does makes it into a thread

kinda weird right?

I love behind the scenes stuff like this.
Thanks for this TS.

He looked like he was on the verge of tears after the loss.
Many trainers would be, if their fighter was on the losing end of a very important fight.

Remember Marlon Sandro on Aldo's corner?

Nah bro, I read on Sherdog that Conor is done for good, would get slapped up the head by Andy Wang at this point and is the smallest draw in the UFC. Khabib is going to do 2.5M PPV's vs Tony too.

Only 2.5m?????
Clearly a Khabib hater!

And they say nut huggers are cringey

full grown adult so full of hatred that he's in pain to say conors real name

fuckin weirdo lol

im just having a bit of fun mate and look at you spouting shite about hatred and some weird nonsense about being in pain saying conors name. you should get out a bit mate and try working on your social skills. try and have a bit of a sense of humour lad, might help you deal with the death of your fake boyfriend

20181006104100_GettyImages1046898178.JPG

lighten the fuck up, dummy

Back