Will Artem’s chin get cracked by Michael Johnson?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Artem as bad as he is, has only been TKO’d once in 29 fights.

He’s tough with a good chin. He fights with his hands down looking to counter but MJ will undoubtedly be faster than him and will crack him at some point.

What do you guys think? Will it go all 3 rounds or do we see Conor’s punching bag finally give in?

Might bet money on it tbh.

Sure hope so.

Possibly, though Johnson seems to have lost some of his power cutting all the way to FW.

I do think MJ will piece Artem up though. He's a LOT faster than Lobov.

Pretty sure MJ knocks him out early

But part of me would love to see Artem ragdoll and smash him worse than Khabib did

If he got dropped by Teruto Ishihara then yes, his chin will be cracked by MJ

Hopefully.

I don't want to see Artem get abused for 15 minutes.

Poetic justice would be.

Artem beats Johnson, calls out khabib for the slap back stage. Khabib accepts and drills conor side bitch while Conor watches from cage side.

Last edited:
Johnson has been lookin balls lately. He should take out Artem but I wouldn't be surprised if it is a tough win.

Michael will do whatever he wants. Artem has nothing to threaten him with. No Punchers Chance, no grapplers chance, no kickers chance, no wrestlers chance.

Nothing.

can't wait get hype

Dp18y4SUcAEQfed.jpg

They both suck and are douches.

But MJ eats shit for breakfast, so I got him by TKO.

Seeing as MJ will have a 20 inch reach advantage, he should probably stand on the outside and pick him apart. Theres no way MJ should lose this fight.

Michael Johnsons a lot better than what his record shows. He's loss to a lot of guys that he should've beat.

Artem will even his record to 14-14 and will celebrate getting drunk with " Proper 12".....

People's Champ....the real GOAT....!!!!

After this fight.....Mayweather Vs Artem is the fight to make......**Drop the mic**

johnson needs this win, obviously because hes lost like the last 5 outta 7 but because its lobov as well. if he loses this just hang it up and retire

i mean if their is anything to say about Artem it's that he should be used to dealing with a faster hard hitting southpaw

I predict no finish..

Artem's face gets busted up due to Johnson's superior reach and speed.

Back