Who Gets Brock??

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
If DC beats Lewis does he get Brock after??

or if Jones beats Gus does he get Brock at HW?

or is it Jones vs DC for the HW title?

The biggest money fight is

1.. Jones vs Brock

2.. Jones vs DC #3 for the HW title, Jones to become the LHW & HW champ

3.. DC vs Brock for the HW Title

Last edited:
Doubt Brock sticks around more than a fight. Needs time out of the testing pool.

Funny if BB beats DC. Stipe will whine for Brawk but I see BB getting the fight.

DC gets Brock just for the HW title appeal alone.

I don't think they'll want to risk making Jones vs Brock just to have them both get mollywhopped by USADA (and subsequently exonerated due to good behavior), ala Sherk vs Franca.

KT7p.gif

Doubt Brock sticks around more than a fight. Needs time out of the testing pool.

Funny if BB beats DC. Stipe will whine for Brawk but I see BB getting the fight.

Stipe doesn't draw so Stipe needs wins. Fight 3 x and become undeniable.

If DC beats Lewis does he get Brock after??

or if Jones beats Gus does he get Brock at HW?

or is it Jones vs DC for the HW title?

The biggest money fight is

1.. Jones vs Brock

2.. Jones vs DC #3 for the HW title, Jones to become the LHW & HW champ

3.. DC vs Brock for the HW Title
I think DC would go on suicide watch if he beats Lewis, Jon beats Gus whom he himself said he doesn't want to fight to take DCs LHW title then Jones moves up and takes his HW title too. His entire legacy he made while Jon was gone would be ripped away from him.

I think DC would go on suicide watch if he beats Lewis, Jon beats Gus whom he himself said he doesn't want to fight to take DCs LHW title then Jones moves up and takes his HW title too. His entire legacy he made while Jon was gone would be ripped away from him.

Yup, Jones vs DC #3 at HW for DC's title would be huge.

If DC wins he gets the Brock sweepstakes. Hopefully Lewis creates a bit of chaos though.

If DC wins he gets the Brock sweepstakes. Hopefully Lewis creates a bit of chaos though.
Gonna get taken down and finished in the first is my guess unfortunately. There have been many fights where that almost happened but he someone escapes and KOs them. DC isn't the type to let people up though

Don't get too hung up on all the jones possibilities. He'll probably fail his drug test after Gus fight then go back to fighting on twitter

Can’t wait to see Brock get smashed.

Not a fan of 1-dimensional hacks.

If DC and Jones both win (likely), then it gets interesting. A third fight for the HW title would make the most sense, but Brock vs. either of them means mo' money for the UFC and for whoever fights him so he will almost certainly be in the picture.

Most likely is that Brock fights whichever of the two the UFC offers him to and the other one is pissed off. It would probably be Jones since DC is ready to retire anyway, but the biggest payoff would be Jones/DC for the HW title after Jones beats Brock. DC would be pissed off, but not pissed off enough to retire instead of getting one more shot at Jones and cashing the biggest payday of his career at the same time.

I don't get how DC is going to retire when he just said he's taking the BB fight for the money. I think DC is full of shit, he's not going to retire until he gets KOed multiple times like everyone else does.

Stop mentioning Black beast- he's not good...hes just got KO power where idiots get sloppy and hit.

You see DC last fight? It will end just like that if not faster.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back