Conor/Khabib = Bully Beatdown episode?

777R

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey Mayhem there's this loud guy in skinny jeans who throws hand trucks through bus windows, threatens my friends and disrespects their family and religion. Could you find an mma fighter to put him in his place?

He says he's prepared for every scenario (well maybe not wrist control) and can't be beaten.

Yeah, I think we have a guy who can fix your bully...

That fight seemed like the pro level version of the show Bully Beatdown.

Did anyone else think of this show as the build up and fight unfolded into a bully getting bullied?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Nah it was more like pimp my ride.

'Yo dawg, we put a fight inside your fight so you can fight while you fight'.

Conor would have gotten 5K if that were the case.

Winning the Kickboxing round and shit.

lol what? Khabib is not some innocent victim.

He started trash talking Conor way before he was even on Conor's radar.

Khabib and his thugs jumped Artem who is one of the greatest fighters ever.

Khabib likes to talk about honor and respect but his actions say otherwise.

Conor certainly got shut the F up in that fight, after calling khabib & his dad "cowards" and going on and on about how scared Khabib was of him on the bus. lol

He got ran the F over.

Funny how people conveniently forget why Conor attacked the bus, it was because Khabib was being a bully with his gang to a FW. Not the first time either.

Funny how people conveniently forget why Conor attacked the bus, it was because Khabib was being a bully with his gang to a FW. Not the first time either.

I get your point, very true.

My thing is... who attacks a bus instead of the person you have an issue with? Thought that affected some passengers that weren't even involved.

I was mostly talking about how the actual fight played out, but I'm interested in what others know about the prior events that led up to this incident.

He did what samurais do. Beat conor in a duel and attacked another man who challenged his honor.

I get your point, very true.

My thing is... who attacks a bus instead of the person you have an issue with? Thought that affected some passengers that weren't even involved.

I was mostly talking about how the actual fight played out, but I'm interested in what others know about the prior events that led up to this incident.
Djn7AtQX0AAZdko.jpg

You a right about a lot of things here. My point was that Conor claimed Khabib couldn't handle him. So for it to play out as it did reminded me of that show that I wish was back on tv.

Honestly Khabib doesn't seem all that stable.

Back