Romero vs Jones at LHW

Niels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thoughts on this? (Except USADA stepping in), i think it’s an easy win for Jones because of his huge reach and height advantage making Yoel’s explosive power useless since he cannot reach Jones.

Jones toys with him tbh. I wouldn't be shocked if Jones took him down right away and choked him out.

I think Jones would win this one, I think he would bully him on the feet and if Yoel goes for a TD Jones stuffs it and takes ground control.

Would love to see Jon smash Romero. Make it happen!

JJ beats anyone at LHW whether they are gay for Jesus or not

Whats up with the Yoel love still? Guy is 0-2 in title fights at MW against a WW and people think he is like prime Fedor or something. Dude lost to Jacare too.

Jones and Romero ain't fighting, ever. They don't fight over Holly, they don't fight over money.

109435.jpg

They share..

they'll never fight but if they did, i see jones implementing the game plan he had against rampage. kicks and more kicks from range and running away when the explosive bursts happen. he won't clinch or wrestle with romero though.

romero would be able to create some dynamite moments that could end the night, but i think that jones is too rangey and too unwilling to really engage with him.

Whats up with the Yoel love still? Guy is 0-2 in title fights at MW against a WW and people think he is like prime Fedor or something. Dude lost to Jacare too.
It’s a fantasy matchup? Where did i say i ‘love’ him? I hate his cheating behavior, not being able to make weight twice, yet calling himself a professional at every chance he gets. Same goes for Jones claiming dickpills... Woops fighterbashing...

Jones oblique kicks Romero 60 times. Romero shoots takedown, gets stuffed and TKO'd by gnp elbows

Serious question. If your a fan of a fighter and he loses 2xs. Do you stop being a fan?
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

It’s a fantasy matchup? Where did i say i ‘love’ him? I hate his cheating behavior, not being able to make weight twice, yet calling himself a professional at every chance he gets. Same goes for Jones claiming dickpills... Woops fighterbashing...
I wasn't saying you, homes, I was just referring to the love that Sherdog has for this guy even tho, as you correctly point out, he constantly cheats and loses big fights. What he did to Luke was disgraceful, shitting his pants to avoid getting wrestled up by Brunson was a crappy thing to do, stool gate was ridiculous and he should have been DQ'ed, constantly grabbing the cage to avoid getting taken down by Jacare was low, and then coming in heavy again vs Knuckles was absurd. You would think Sherbros would have enough, but they still love the guy because he is all jacked and has a funny accent. I just don't get it.

I wasn't saying you, homes, I was just referring to the love that Sherdog has for this guy even tho, as you correctly point out, he constantly cheats and loses big fights. What he did to Luke was disgraceful, shitting his pants to avoid getting wrestled up by Brunson was a crappy thing to do, stool gate was ridiculous and he should have been DQ'ed, constantly grabbing the cage to avoid getting taken down by Jacare was low, and then coming in heavy again vs Knuckles was absurd. You would think Sherbros would have enough, but they still love the guy because he is all jacked and has a funny accent. I just don't get it.
Would have loved to see Luke beat him, since he’s one favourite fighters, maybe at LHW if he improves his defence...

Serious question. If your a fan of a fighter and he loses 2xs. Do you stop being a fan?
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
According to Sherdog logic: yes.

It's funny the logic this place has: lineal double champ mega star Conor loses a fight and he should go to PFL. Two time challenger Yoel loses again, misses weight for two title fights and he should get an immediate title shot a weight class up against the un-natty GOAT.

<{1-10}>

He's not beating Jones but he's the best middleweight to ever fight IMO. And if he lost to Jacare then he beat Whittaker and is now the champ

According to Sherdog logic: yes.

It's funny the logic this place has: lineal double champ mega star Conor loses a fight and he should go to PFL. Two time challenger Yoel loses again, misses weight for two title fights and he should get an immediate title shot a weight class up against the un-natty GOAT.

<{1-10}>
Hey i get what your saying. And the antics are dispicable. Im not a romero fan by any means. All im saying is they guys im fans of I will always be a fan of regardless of there records.

He's not beating Jones but he's the best middleweight to ever fight IMO. And if he lost to Jacare then he beat Whittaker and is now the champ
Fuck no. Forgot Anderson Silva? And Whittaker beat Yoel twice while injured, yoel dropped him yeah, but he got outstruck badly in those fights. What kinda logic is that ‘if he lost to Jacare then he beat Whittaker’?

Fuck no. Forgot Anderson Silva? And Whittaker beat Yoel twice while injured, yoel dropped him yeah, but he got outstruck badly in those fights. What kinda logic is that ‘if he lost to Jacare then he beat Whittaker’?

I didn't say greatest, I said best. Yoel would beat everyone Anderson fought with the exception of DC and would beat Anderson.
I'm implying the Whittaker rematch was a bigger robbery than Romero vs Jacare

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back