Derrick Lewis is 9-1 in his last 10 fights

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Are we underestimating Black Beast?
Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 10.55.44 AM.png

9-1 in his last 10, 5 performance bonuses over that span. Granted, the Ngannou fight was terrible and partly the reason why people are overlooking him against DC. Maybe this title shot is more warranted than we initially thought?

ScientificPowerlessHuman-size_restricted.gif

What a weak fckng division....

I love the beast and he could ko anyone including DC. This fight will probably look like the Rumble fights, only even worse on the ground.

The HW division is in rough shape but Black Beast absolutely deserves his shitle tot. War BB.

the division is horrible and everyone knows it, DC is just trying to hype the fight a bit

I’m praying for a Black Beast KO.

I love the guy, he seems like a genuinely good guy and he’s got a great personality.

Hopefully his balls don’t overheat and he gets another KO! It’s better for the division anyways since Cormier is going to retire soon.

Cro Cop has 9 fight win streak, should have got UFC title shot.

df.png

Pesta, Grabowski, Abdurakhimov, split vs washed up Nelson

At least he didn't lose to these cans

He absolutely deserved it more than Miocic, that's a fact

Are we underestimating Black Beast?
View attachment 456311

9-1 in his last 10, 5 performance bonuses over that span. Granted, the Ngannou fight was terrible and partly the reason why people are overlooking him against DC. Maybe this title shot is more warranted than we initially thought?

ScientificPowerlessHuman-size_restricted.gif

Imagine if he had cardio! :)

I'm half expecting him to get promoted to champ when DC retires, and so that the UFC can give Hardy a title fight he could possibly win in his first UFC bout.

Whether you want to admit it or not, he's got back to back wins over the #1 and #5 ranked guy. He deserves it regardless of his limited skillset.

Back