No McGregor, no Mayweather b.s. !!!

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib vs Tony has to happen ASAP. Fuck this money fights,undeserved rematches, all that hype bullshit.
We have the Champ and the number one contender in LW completely healthy and ready to fight again. As soon as this NSAC hearings are done Dana needs to book this fight.
This has a potential to be the Fedor vs Crocop of the new generation and if the sport wants to grow properly than fuck all this money bullshit and make this for the legacy of MMA.

Champ vs Champ fight

I can't see the Mayweather Khabib fight happening at least. No fan should give that shit the time of day

Anything other than Khabib-Tony is number one bullshit.

Anything other than Khabib-Tony is number one bullshit.
UFC-223-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-GSP-938506.jpg

Yeah Tony is getting old. No time to stall.

Ok Tony...

How about okay anyone that wants to see the best fights?

I fully understand it's a business and if they book what they deem to be a more lucrative fight we pretty much have to just shrug and accept it. That doesn't mean we can't say that it sucks we are missing out on the best potential fight in MMA.

This has a potential to be the Fedor vs Crocop of the new generation

Except Fedor won the belt, then finished 10 fighters before facing Mirko. And it was at hw, and as such largely promoted to find out who was the "baddest man on the planet".

Bullshit will always be part of the equation as long as greedy Hollywood types are thirsting for mainstream money and acceptance.

Can't wait for Khabib vs Mayweda and then we get the MayMac rematch. So awesome.

Lol why do people want to see khabib vs gsp when you can have khabib vs Tony.

You dorks are choosing boredom over excitement. You don’t even know what you want

giphy.gif

The real LW champ. Doesn't need one of Dana's belts.

IIRC you're from Canada so I get why you want to see this.

While this fight is interesting it's not as interesting as Tony vs Khabib.

Personally I'm waiting for GSP to stop running from Woodley. You got the active Waw champ calling himself the greatest ever and the GOAT WW fighter trying to fight a LW instead of cementing his WW status once and for all.

Last edited:
If Khabib won't fight Floyd, I'm in. Hardest hitting sherdogger right here!

Conor is the one to be blamed for this shit, literally ruined the LW division.

Back