Triple Threat Fight: Khabib v Tony v Conor

King Joffery

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think this would be the perfect solution to the current dilemma of whether to give the next title shot to Tony for his 11 fight win streak or Conor because it is by far the most profitable. Could see this breaking 3 mill easily.

So how do you see it going down? Will there be alliances made and broken?
Can't see Conor and Khabib working together so the key man would likely be Tony, who would he choose to double team?

Last edited:
Yeah, these three guys are so evenly matched. I mean, Khabib is on an 11-match winstreak in the UFC, Tony is on an 11-match winstreak in the UFC and Conor is 2-2 in his last 4 fights. Can't decide which two of them should fight next!

Yeah, these three guys are so evenly matched. I mean, Khabib is on an 11-match winstreak in the UFC, Tony is on an 11-match winstreak in the UFC and Conor is 2-2 in his last 4 fights. Can't decide which two of them should fight next!
And Conor outsells them both by about a factor of 5, bit naive to think that isn't a factor.

My solution allows you to give Tony his shot without sacrificing ppv buys. Best of both worlds, I've yet to hear a better solution.

Make a Royal Rumble with all their teamate instead.

tenor.gif

Khabib would go after Conor
Tony would ankle pick Khabib

If Herb Dean is the referee, expect him to hit the other opponents with a steel chair, to allow Conor to pin for a 3 count.....?

Wait a minute, this isn't WWE!!!!!

Should probably throw GSP in there. He's terrified of fighting above LW anymore so might as well.

I personally think Conor would still sleep Tony.

I think you'd be surprised.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Tony finished him. But it's too hard to ignore the glaring holes in his standup. I just can't forget how Pettis put him on queer street, twice. Tony just leaves his chin up in the air with no fucks given. If he lets Conor hit him like that it'll present some serious problems. Nate got knocked flat on his ass 3x, and he is less chinny than Tony. I'm not sure Tony can withstand the same punishment. I feel this fight would go a lot like the second Diaz fight if I'm being honest. Maybe a 4th round TKO for Conor. Conor's second wind won him round 4 against Nate so I don't think he'll gas that hard contrary to this entire forum. Tony isn't some offensive chain-wrestler like Khabib, so this fight would primarily be a stand up battle without the massive threat of the takedown.

Last edited:
Back