Gilbert Yvel is a mma ref, can he step into mazzagatis footsteps?

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Gilbert Yvel, yes the guy who koed a ref is a ref.

On a serious note he seems to be a pretty good ref and also keeps the fight going.
I mean hes far better than herbal dean, i would put him right in the cage for the mcgregor vs khabib rematch and watch him jump the cage and ko dillan danis for talking shit.

Crazy one of the dirtiest fighters of all time is a ref.

Giblert Yvel is a Ref now? Dayhum.
Yvels-nut-shot.gif

Good stuff. Regardless of his antics in the cage and ring, Gilbert is a good guy. Super positive and proactive. Very proud and and happy for him.

Same as the FBI hiring hackers. He knows what to look for.

Shit USADA did it too hiring John Jones.

Same as the FBI hiring hackers. He knows what to look for.
Shit USADA did it too hiring John Jones.
If USADA would have done the same jones would be testing now blood samples, not snitching.
Its also pretty safe to assume that jones sells steroids.

Why do I want to see him reffing a Crazy Horse match more than anything?

Fuck no. Guy is trash. I'm surprised he doesn't head butt people not paying attention to his commands.

I'd need to see him ref but imo guy is a cunt.

Just watching that video. Does a good job. He does a good job of staying out of the fught whilst keeping the flow going. Isn't invasive. Not bad tbh

Gilbert Yvel, yes the guy who koed a ref is a ref.

On a serious note he seems to be a pretty good ref and also keeps the fight going.
I mean hes far better than herbal dean, i would put him right in the cage for the mcgregor vs khabib rematch and watch him jump the cage and ko dillan danis for talking shit.

this is like john wayne gacy not being executed and becoming a high school PE teacher

Just watching that video. Does a good job. He does a good job of staying out of the fught whilst keeping the flow going. Isn't invasive. Not bad tbh
Thats why i said herbal dean should be replaced by him, deans brain went vaporized from all the weed seriously the guy destroyed so many carreers and became such shaggy imitation that fighters just dont stop fouling.

When Steve is the ref, people gonna bleed, mf'rs gonna get cut open and somebody might die!

How long until he throws down with a fighter to doesn't listen to his commands the way Gilbert expects ?

If USADA would have done the same jones would be testing now blood samples, not snitching.
Its also pretty safe to assume that jones sells steroids.

there are much easier and safer ways to get roids than by buying from some dude...even if you know him...

Back