Days since McGregor last won a fight.

gdmclean

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
... of any kind: 704 days.

In memoriam of Conor’s last win, it’s fitting we pay our respects to that once great era. His next probable fight will be one of Khabib, Ferguson or Diaz. The order of which he fights them is unknown, but what is predictable is the outcome of McGregor fighting any of those 3 - another loss.

McNuggets likes to take his time between fights these days. Maternity leave is a priority for him. The combination of all this leads us to the inevitable conclusion that Conor McGregor could break the UFC record for longest period between wins. Ever.

So in here we keep track of Conor’s downfall, and the amount of time Dana White keeps McGregor on the UFC roster in this winless part of his career.

Over 700 days and counting. I think it’s fair we bump this thread every 6 months just to remind ourselves of the old Conor. The one who was protected into 2 belts and didn’t once defend them.

His legacy grows.

4832240-0-image-a-75_1538954135144.jpg

The white haired commission official behind Conor has the most horrified expression. Does that look embody how extreme McGregor fans feel right now?
Untitled.png

Last edited:
It's only fair to tell the entire story.
He made a shit load of money and took a long break only to return and face one of the best fighters in the UFC.

Another way to biasedly spin things would be to say Conor has only lost 1 MMA fight in 1,000 days.

That said, Khabib Smash.

What's this statistic supposed to prove?

You know Ferguson and Diaz will be cake for Conor.

Conor has Diaz' number, a number he never changes.

Ferguson is easily the most hittable top LW.

If you make enough threads about Conor, maybe he'll notice you TS.

What's this statistic supposed to prove?

You know Ferguson and Diaz will be cake for Conor.

Conor has Diaz' number, a number he never changes.

Ferguson is easily the most hittable top LW.

Yikes buddy. You need to let go sooner than later or the disappointment is going to be monumental. Good luck with everything.

Far too many breaks, he's a fighter that needs to stay active. He seems happy with focusing on the fame and money though so good for him.

He needs to rematch Aldo, but not so surr he hasnt lost his fire. He just didnt seem the same vs Khabib, talking shit constantly. Maybe he knew he was not getting to Khabib like he did all the others. I would like to see Tonh vs Conor as well. Tony has earned the title shot but it would be a great fight. 2 exciting fighters. I d9nt see a point in a Khabib rematch else than m9ney. Fight will look the same as 1st fight because Khabib.is just a better fighter. I would take Conor vs Tony by ko s8nce Tong always seems to get rocked, and if rocked Conor is a great finisher. Aldo rematch im thinking would be a totally differnt fight, Aldo could actually win it if he follows the tight gameplan.

Damn, some Conor haters are more obsessed with him that nut huggers are

Back