Rumored Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs. Li Jingliang in the works for UFC Beijing

i only know of junior and the GOAT geronimo dos santos, whos been ducked by the UFC his whole career

Thank you for your proper use of the Rumored prefix, and this is an awesome fight.

I'm in as long as the Leech's fingers aren't.

Matthews-eye.jpg

This fight will be on the prelims in favor of WMMA.

Not that there’s anything wrong with women’s martial arts, but I bet this will be the case.

we don't have a BREAKING prefix?

Not that there’s anything wrong with women’s martial arts, but I bet this will be the case.
? U rly think this’ll be on the prelims? No way. This fight might even be the co main if not,
For sure it’ll be before the co main event.

Fight of the night. I’d say santos will be atleast a -200 something favorite because of his streak, maybe even just -150 favorite/slight small favorite. Li Jingliang’s a fuckin beast himself. Both guys go for the ko and is exciting !!!!! Casuals wouldn’t no.

yeah jingliang is going to be on the prelims on a china card. lmao.

B-b-beast of a matchup, B.

? U rly think this’ll be on the prelims? No way. This fight might even be the co main if not,

yeah jingliang is going to be on the prelims on a china card. lmao.

Don’t be surprised.

Zabit was the first fight of the night at Madison Square Garden underneath Bec fucking Rawlings on the fight pass prelims.

Only by default did Zabit get onto that main card vs Bochniak.

Two exciting fighter being match up , Great fight .
lets just hope it's not another Stephen's v Guillard fight

No way this is comain over Reem vs Pavlovich

Back