What's in a name?!

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What's in a name ?..is it just a name or could it be more

Take for example the Name Sanchez..is it just a simple mexican last name or is it more

Take the case of Diego and Salvador Sanchez two men who from my own research share no lineage look remarkably similar and have excelled in combat sports one in MMA as a legendary warrior and title challenger who has a huge heart of a lion and the other was a star boxer who tragically died 1 year after Diego's birth ..again making a eery connection..Salvador Sanchez is arguably one of the best Mexican boxers to have ever competed ..amassing an impressive 44 and 1 record by the age of 23 when he died.with 32 Kos.

Have a look for yourself pretty trippy I'm not one for conspiracy stories but there's clearly something in the water down there pumping out these mexican warriors

Sal
S._Sanchez.jpg
Salvador_Sanchez_legacy_water.jpg

Diego
diego_sanchez_prev.jpg

12794.jpg

Thoughts?

Attachments

• i.png
    i.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 2
giphy.gif

Spanish conquistadors tried creating a race of super warriors through selective breeding

Thread would only work if sanchez died before he was born.

I'm not really trying to say one is the former of the other though more of just what are the chances of such an occurence ..that they share the same name and similar appearance and were alive relevative close to each other time wise..but are strangers by bloodline

Maybe there's something about the Sanchez name that breeds warriors or could it be a link to a previous generation of warrior class

Consider the great myself is also part of the Sanchez clan and the plot thickens <20>

Back