Nate Diaz to Dustin Poirier after UFC 230 removal: ‘You ain’t about this life’

Diaz hasn't fought for over 2 years

Pretty sure his life is moaning on twitter

Poirier has had a far more exciting career than Diaz and has had a fight of the year.

Poirier said bitchboi Nate made it difficult to get a deal done at all, even before he had to back out due to injury. I can believe Nate never intended to fight at all. Number one drama queen in MMA.

Which one is prettier?
giphy.gif

Poirier said bitchboi Nate made it difficult to get a deal done at all, even before he had to back out due to injury. I can believe Nate never intended to fight at all. Number one drama queen in MMA.

Your post doesn't seem to make sense.

By allah Nate will make Stalin look like a joke if he ever faces Dustin.

Is this thread a media, a question or a confirmed?

The lack of a button is confusing the fuck out of me.

This coming from a guy who is a Primadonna and wants to fight only Conor cause he is scared and complains that wrestlers will take him down every chance they get. LMAO. Dudes a gatekeeper who considers himself the #1 contender for doing JACK SHIT. Dude is so entitlted.........

Poirier has had a far more exciting career than Diaz and has had a fight of the year.

Yeah sure
Diaz had 2 huge fights with conor while piorier got in doggystyle position after 2 minutes
Lets not forget the brutal ko from johnson who diaz schooled

Nate Diaz is legitimately the only fighter on the UFC roster that could have me rooting for McGregor. The man has been riding Conor's coattails to be relevant for far too long and is a gatekeeper at best.

ZERO wins over top 15 lightweights or welterweights except the short-notice fight against Conor where he was getting pieced up and outclassed by a dude who fought at featherweight 3 months prior. Brave Nate, you successfully employed the Homer Simpson strategy.

Sounds like a personal problem. Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension or put down the blunt.

Hey no need to get defensive or aggressive.

I can comprehend its meaning as it is written, but in context it doesn't make sense. Review it! We want to understand you.

5 for $ 3...na...

Back