Praise the real GOAT

Lol @ guys saying Struve or Kos

uCgD8XG_d.jpg

Travis Fulton

254 wins - 54 losses.

Has fights vs. brawlers. And also competes in Boxing.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Travis-Fulton-80

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Fulton

Travis Fulton goes to Walmart:
I get angrier every time I go to Walmart. The employees are all a bunch of dumb guys, spics and white trash. I'm talking fucking retarded. Most of the customes don't look much smarter. The only reason I go from time to time is because I seem to save about $10 on groceries every time. Still I've got to be really motivated because I can't stand being around that many fools.

I decided to go last Saturday night because I'm a little low on cash right now and I need to stretch my dollar. I was shopping in the animal section because I've been meaning to get one of those stands that cats can scratch on. My old lady's cat is always fucking with the couch so I figured one of these might help. It was on the very top shelf and there was a sign that said that only emplotees could get shit off of there. I look over and see this black employee carrying something on a pulley.

I say, "Hey you, come get this shit down for me."
He says, "Talk to someone else. I'm busy with this."

I took that as pure insolence. What the fuck was a black guy, an employee no less, taking that tone with me? I stood in front of him and said, "I didn't ask you what you were doing. I told you to get this item for me!" He said, "And I told you I'm busy," with a tough guy tone.

I could see that I had done enough talking. I grabbed him and carried him into the aisle. "guy, you better get that cat scratcher right now or I'm going to demonstrate to you why they call me the Iron Man." He was starting to tremble and he finally got the item down. "You got sassy with the wrong white man today boy," I said and walked off.

Then I went about my business and started shopping some more. I started seeing young white chicks with black dudes which pisses me off in general. I saw this one really hot white chick with this black dude who was dressed up fancy like he was someone important. I approached them. "You shoule be having white babies" I said. "You think this guy shit is fashionable because you see it on MTV. What are you doing to your parents?"

She started cursing at me and then the guy started playing knight in shining armor. "I think you need to take that bad attitude elsewhere and stop disrespecting my girl".

"guy," I said, "Do you know that I helped invent the sport of cage fighting? Do you know that I'm a top 20 ranked professional boxer? You're only being who you were born to be, so my problem is more with the bitch than you."

He said to his bitch, "Don't get on his level. Let's get security."

At this point I went to check out. I had 2 customers ahead of me which with Walmart translated into 15 minutes. This black chick was checking out, talking to other black clerks like it was party time. I finally got up there.

"Damn baby," I said, "you take your sweet ass time. Some of us got places to be"
"Who you think your talking to?" she said.
"I'm talking to you black woman and you're hearing me loud and clear."
"You need to shut the fuck up white boy," she said.
"You need to go back to street walking if you're going to go this slow," I said.

Meanwhile I could see the interracial couple was talking to the black security guard. They were pointing at me and shit. So I'm arguing with one black bitch at the counter and a security guard walks over to fuck with me too.

"Is this man bugging you?" he said to the cashier.
"He's a racist mother fucker," she said.

After that I started getting the "Sir, you need to leave" shit from this boy." After all that time shopping, they weren't going to let me checkout.

I stepped right in the guard's face. "Do you realize you guys just waisted an hour of my time? I fight for a living and that's a lot more complicated than these 6 dollar an hour jobs that are too complicated for you fucks!" At this point he calls over another black guard. "You think 2 of you is enought to handle me? Try it and I'll break your arm."

I could see the other guy was calling on his walkee talkee like he was trying to get even more backup. At this point I started to walk out because I knew I was going to end up in jail if it went further. They each got beside me and walked with me.

"I recommend you fucks not follow me out to my truck because then we're going to have a problem," I said.

They were smart enough to only follow me to the door. As for me I guess that means no more Walmart. Fuck it, if I'm going to wait in line anyway, I might as well go some place more civilized like Sam's Club."

I get angrier every time I go to Walmart. The employees are all a bunch of dumb guys, spics and white trash. I'm talking fucking retarded. Most of the customes don't look much smarter. The only reason I go from time to time is because I seem to save about $10 on groceries every time. Still I've got to be really motivated because I can't stand being around that many fools.

I decided to go last Saturday night because I'm a little low on cash right now and I need to stretch my dollar. I was shopping in the animal section because I've been meaning to get one of those stands that cats can scratch on. My old lady's cat is always fucking with the couch so I figured one of these might help. It was on the very top shelf and there was a sign that said that only emplotees could get shit off of there. I look over and see this black employee carrying something on a pulley.

I took that as pure insolence. What the fuck was a black guy, an employee no less, taking that tone with me? I stood in front of him and said, "I didn't ask you what you were doing. I told you to get this item for me!" He said, "And I told you I'm busy," with a tough guy tone.

I could see that I had done enough talking. I grabbed him and carried him into the aisle. "guy, you better get that cat scratcher right now or I'm going to demonstrate to you why they call me the Iron Man." He was starting to tremble and he finally got the item down. "You got sassy with the wrong white man today boy," I said and walked off.

Then I went about my business and started shopping some more. I started seeing young white chicks with black dudes which pisses me off in general. I saw this one really hot white chick with this black dude who was dressed up fancy like he was someone important. I approached them. "You shoule be having white babies" I said. "You think this guy shit is fashionable because you see it on MTV. What are you doing to your parents?"

She started cursing at me and then the guy started playing knight in shining armor. "I think you need to take that bad attitude elsewhere and stop disrespecting my girl".

"guy," I said, "Do you know that I helped invent the sport of cage fighting? Do you know that I'm a top 20 ranked professional boxer? You're only being who you were born to be, so my problem is more with the bitch than you."

At this point I went to check out. I had 2 customers ahead of me which with Walmart translated into 15 minutes. This black chick was checking out, talking to other black clerks like it was party time. I finally got up there.

"Damn baby," I said, "you take your sweet ass time. Some of us got places to be"
"You need to go back to street walking if you're going to go this slow," I said.

Meanwhile I could see the interracial couple was talking to the black security guard. They were pointing at me and shit. So I'm arguing with one black bitch at the counter and a security guard walks over to fuck with me too.

After that I started getting the "Sir, you need to leave" shit from this boy." After all that time shopping, they weren't going to let me checkout.

I stepped right in the guard's face. "Do you realize you guys just waisted an hour of my time? I fight for a living and that's a lot more complicated than these 6 dollar an hour jobs that are too complicated for you fucks!" At this point he calls over another black guard. "You think 2 of you is enought to handle me? Try it and I'll break your arm."

I could see the other guy was calling on his walkee talkee like he was trying to get even more backup. At this point I started to walk out because I knew I was going to end up in jail if it went further. They each got beside me and walked with me.

"I recommend you fucks not follow me out to my truck because then we're going to have a problem," I said.

They were smart enough to only follow me to the door. As for me I guess that means no more Walmart. Fuck it, if I'm going to wait in line anyway, I might as well go some place more civilized like Sam's Club."
Is this a story Fulton posted regarding himself?

You should be having white babies

- Kenny Florian

Is this real?
What's the source? Reads like a reddit fan fiction.

If you believe his haters, this could be written by Donald Trump himself

I've seen this block of text a lot. Is it really him? It's just so over the top.

If you believe his haters, this could be written by Donald Trump himself
Is that for real? I have always respected Travis cause he's a fucking warrior but if this shit is for real fuck that. What a despicable human being.

Well sir you are 100% right..doubt that happened but it was funny

That was funny as heck a great description of shopping at Walmart expecially the black cashier taking her sweet ass time. Seriously doubt it happened but it was a funny story... But Sam's Club is Walmart by the way

Back