I love Khabib but his biggest win is against a 145lber

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know conor has a big name but he has one legit win at 155.

his next best win is Barbosa...who is good, but not top 5...and never fought for a title

For me, Khabib needs to beat Tony or Kevin Lee before he can claim to be the #1 lightweight in the world..The zero is nice and all but you gotta beat real top level fighters to get in the goat talk....he has work left to do

8f11131ff0984c27ce98424ae7e38303

Khabib is a very beatable fighter that has only fought good stylistic matchups.

Kevin Lee
Tony Ferg
JBG

all give him very hard fights

Remember before the fight and the McNuthuggers said "When Conor wins you'll say he was a bum and he has to fight someone else to be legit"

My my how the tables have turned

What about that 170lber in the top 5 named RDA.

Didnt he beat RDA? Former LW champion, Top 5 at WW, with Conor i understand he comes from 145, but the dude isnt going to 145 anytime soon, he is a "former FW", and looked like a dead man making 145, he was a LW guy fighting at 145 simply because he could make the cut, my money is that he cant anymore.

Remember before the fight and the McNuthuggers said "When Conor wins you'll say he was a bum and he has to fight someone else to be legit"

My my how the tables have turned

People were assuming the same Conor from the Eddie fight was gonna show up. The Conor that fought eddie was alot better than the one that showed up againts Khabib

Barboza was in fact top 5 when Khabib beat him, and no his next best win against RDA.. You know the guy that became a LW champ less than a year later and would've been on an 11 fight win streak if not for the Khabib loss.

Didnt he beat RDA? Former LW champion, Top 5 at WW, with Conor i understand he comes from 145, but the dude isnt going to 145 anytime soon, he is a "former FW", and looked like a dead man making 145, he was a LW guy fighting at 145 simply because he could make the cut, my money is that he cant anymore.

What a bum post. He beat RDA before his prime and on top of that RDA is much bigger now at WW. Lets see him beat Kevin Lee of Tony before act like hes some unstopable force.

What about that 170lber in the top 5 named RDA.
And Conor fought at 170 too (like BJ at HW)

But seriously, Conor dismantled the LW champ. Made him look like last century's dance moves. And Khabib dismantled Conor.

Ferg and Lee are good match ups, but I think only Ferg has the probability of remaining competitive, and even that is generous.

What Ferg has is something "not completely dissimilar" to what Khabib has in regards to mental strength. I dont care how many times this fight has fallen through, it's still the one, still the one.

People were assuming the same Conor from the Eddie fight was gonna show up. The Conor that fought eddie was alot better than the one that showed up againts Khabib
This crap sounds a lot like motivated bj penn just stop.

So, if conor had won what would be the narrative be oh conor is the best 155 ponder in history right TS

The Conor that fought Eddie didn't have to worry about dealing with an Elite grappler looking for any chance to shoot on him and was facing a guy who gets dropped every other fight and is known for brawling

Khabib is 10x the fighter Eddie is, anyone who thought beating Eddie means he'll destroy Khabib was/is delusional

This crap sounds a lot like motivated bj penn just stop.

If you couldnt see how shit Conors sticking looked compared to usual thats on you. In the first 10 seconds of the first round it was so obvious that Conor was totally rusty. He just kept walking forward, did not control distance, his timing was way off etc etc.

If you couldnt see any of those thats on you

Looooooool. Give it a rest. You Conor fans are absolutely pathetic.

If you couldnt see how shit Conors sticking looked compared to usual thats on you. In the first 10 seconds of the first round it was so obvious that Conor was totally rusty. He just kept walking forward, did not control distance, his timing was way off etc etc.

If you couldnt see any of those thats on you
khabib is a monster okay that all there is to it .

Back